Download the Exam Pattern & Syllabus for C.M.C Vellore M.Sc B.Sc Post Basic Nursing Entrance Exam 2016 – Computer Based Test (CBT).
The CMC Vellore Medical Hospital/ College is going to conduct Computer Based Test for Admission PG/ UG Nursing Courses 2016-2017. Our Website Exam Free Job Alert.com help you to download complete exam syllabus & pattern for CMC Vellore Nursing (B.Sc/ M.Sc/ Post Basic) Entrance Exam 2016.
Table of Page Contents
M.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic Diploma in Nursing and Fellowship in Nursing Programmes.
|Courses offered||Duration||Specialities||No. of
|Medical Surgical Nursing||10|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing||5|
|Community Health Nursing||5|
|2.||Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||2 years||–||50|
3. Post-Basic Diploma
in Nursing [*Recognized by INC (Indian Nursing Council)]
|1. Cardiothoracic Nursing*||15|
|2. Critical care Nursing *||20|
|3. Emergency & Disaster Nursing*||20|
|4. Neonatal Nursing*||15|
|5. Neurology Nursing*||15|
|6. Oncology Nursing*||20|
|7. Operation Room Nursing*||15|
|8. Psychiatric Nursing*||20|
|9. Orthopedic and Rehabilitation Nursing*||20|
|10. Geriatric Nursing*||10|
|11. Renal Nursing||4|
|12. Burns Nursing||4|
Fellowship in Nursing
|Family Nurse Practice||6|
|Pediatric Critical Care Nursing||4|
(for each speciality)
|I.||M.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 750/-($100)||Rs. 600/-($100)|
|II.||Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 750/-($100)||Rs. 500/-($75)|
|III.||Post Basic Diploma in Nursing||Rs. 400/-($60)||Rs. 350/-($60)|
|IV.||Fellowship in Nursing||Rs. 750/-($100)||Rs. 500/-($75)|
All candidates are required to undertake a Computer Based Test (multiple choice questions) on 22nd January 2016. The examination will be conducted in the following cities – Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Delhi (NCR), Ernakulam, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Kottayam, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Puducherry, Salem, Trivandrum, Vellore and Vijayawada. The candidates are expected to report at the time, date and place stipulated on the hall ticket. No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall after 30 minutes of the stipulated examination commencement time. The examination will be conducted in English.
- Each paper will have 100 multiple choice questions and the duration is 90 minutes.
- The questions will be in English.
- In each of these sections, every question is followed by 5 answer options. Choose the option that is most appropriate. Indicate the answer by clicking on the circle adjacent to the option.
- Any question can be selected directly by clicking on the question number, which will appear at the bottom of the screen. The answered question number will be marked green and the unanswered/ skipped question number will remain in blue.
- In case of doubt in the answer, the question can be marked for review which will be indicated with an arrow mark under the question number. To unmark the question marked for review, get back to the same question and click on the question number.
- Each correct answer fetches one mark.
- There is no negative marking.
- The test cannot be submitted until 90 minutes are complete. The “I have completed the test” button will appear only on completion of 90 minutes.
- The test closes automatically once the allotted time of 90 minutes is over.
Computer Based Test for each clinical speciality paper will be for 11/2 hours duration. The first and the second preference examinations will be conducted without any break between the papers.
Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic Diploma in Nursing and Fellowship in Nursing:
Computer Based Test for these programmes (general paper) will be for 11/2 hours duration. Questions from Nursing Foundations, Medical – Surgical, Paediatric, Obstetrics and Gynaecological (OBG), Community Health and Psychiatric Nursing will be included. Male candidates who have done alternate course in lieu of Midwifery will not be tested in Obstetrics & Gynaecological Nursing. Refer Annexure II for information on Computer Based Test.