CRPF Constable Bharti 2016: The CRPF CT (Tech & Tradesmen) Result of PST/ PET for Male & Female Physical Test is available. The Central Police Reserve Force has conducted Physical Endurance Test for various Trades in Technical & Non-Technical post. The shortlisted candidate can download CALL LETTER for Written Test (Phase-II) on 29th May 2016. There are total 3137 Post vacancies in CRPF (Delhi/ Rajasthan/ Punjab/ Haryana/ UP/ MP & other states.
Table of Page Contents
CRPF Bharti 2016 Tradesmen & (Group-C/ D).
The selected candidate may have applied for CRPF Trades Driver, Fitter, Bugler, Tailor, Brass Band, Pipe Band, Cobbler, Carpenter, Gardner, Painter, Cook, Water Carrier, Safai Karmachari, Barber, Washer Men and Hair Dresser post.
Total Number of Vacancies – 3137
- Meghalaya – 51 Vacancies, Assam – 170 Vacancies, Arunachal Pradesh – 16 Vacancies, Tripura – 36 Vacancies, Mizoram – 09 Vacancies, Manipur – 50 Vacancies, Nagaland – 109 Vacancies
- North Eastern State (Vacancy details):
- Uttar Pradesh – 385 Vacancies, Uttarakhand – 20 Vacancies
- Central State:
- Eastern State: West Bengal – 198 Vacancies
- Odisha State: Odisha – 73 Vacancies
- Madhya Pradesh State: Madhya Pradesh – 132 Vacancies
- Chhattisgarh State: Chhattisgarh – 106 Vacancies
- Jharkhand State: Jharkhand – 123 Vacancies
- Bihar State: Bihar – 210 Vacancies
- Rajasthan State: Rajasthan – 146 Vacancies
- Jammu State: Jammu Region of J&K State – 53 Vacancies
- Northern State (Vacancy details): Delhi – 54 Vacancies, Haryana – 48 Vacancies
- Srinagar State: Kashmir Valley of J&K State – 87 Vacancies
- North West State (Vacancy details): Punjab – 147 Vacancies, Himachal Pradesh – 22 Vacancies, Chandigarh (UT) – 04 Vacancies
- Goa – 03 Vacancies, Andhra Pradesh – 127 Vacancies, Gujarat – 127 Vacancies, Maharashtra – 190 Vacancies, Telangana – 89 Vacancies, Tamil Nadu – 157 Vacancies, Pondicherry – 02 Vacancies, Karnataka – 122 Vacancies, Kerala – 71 Vacancies
CRPF Tradesmen & Technical Post Exam Syllabus
The qualified in Phase-I (i.e. Physical test) are eligible to appear for written test. The tentative dates of CRPF Constable Tradesmen Technical/ Non-Technical on 29th May 2016. The candidate can buy books online to prepare for the test. The test will be of 2 hours and containing 100 Objective type MCQ question. The question paper carry 100 marks (1 marks/ per question). There shall be two parts.
- Part 1 (50 Questions) – General awareness (Knowledge), Knowledge of elementary mathematics, Analytical aptitude, Ability to observe and distinguish patterns, Basic knowledge in English/Hindi
- Part 2 (50 Questions) – Questions based on respective trade.
Cut off marks for qualifying in written exam:
- Gen/ Ex-Servicemen – 35 %
- SC/ST/OBC – 33 %
Recruitment and Selection Process
CRPF Constable CT Trades (Tradesmen & Technical) is given below.
- Stage 1 – Physical Test/ PST/ PET – Height Bar & Physical Efficiency Test, 05 Kms race in 24 minutes for (Driver & Fitter) only, 1.6 Km race in 10 minutes (Male) / 12 minutes (Female) for other trades (except Driver & Fitter).
- Stage 2 – Written Exam on 29th May 20126.
- Stage 3 – Trade Test (as per the Trades applied).
- Stage 4 – Medical Exam & Documentation/ Review Medical Examination
- Stage 5 – Selection/ Final merit list (State, Trade and category wise merit lists prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in written test).