CBSE CTET February 2015 (9th CTET Edition) ONLINE EXAM FORM & NOTIFICATION is OUT. FILL the CTET FEB 2016 ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM – CHECK SYLLABUS/ PATTERN/ ELIGIBILITY for Primary & Elementary Teachers.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi) has released the Upcoming CTET 2016 Notification for Level-I/II (Primary Teacher/ Secondary or Elementary Teacher) Recruitment Exam. As per the latest notice of CTET 2016, the CTET-I 2016 shall be conducted on 21st February (Sunday) and CTET-II 2016 shall be held on 18th September 2016. Our website Exam Free Job Alert.com is very active in providing CTET 2016 detailed information ie start of online application form/ eligibility paper-I/ Paper-II/ Certificate/ important dates/ admit card download/ syllabus & exam pattern for Class-Ist to 5th standard teacher (PAPER-I) and Class 6th to 8th standard (Elementary Stage). The qualified candidate are eligible to apply for Govt teacher vacancies provided all over India. The Sarkari Naukri for 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ CTET or State Level Teacher Eligibility Test is available on Exam FreeJobAlert.com website.
The CBSE Central Eligibility Test 2016 notification is announced. The eligible and interested candidate has to apply through online application form. As per the MHRD and CBSE, the CTET Certificate/ Score is required to became teacher (Primary or Elementary Stage) all over India. The state level TET exam certificate are also valid with the State Government & Private Schools.
- NAME OF ORGANIZATION: CBSE.
- LEVEL of Examination: National Level – Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET-2016)
- Number of Vacancies: As per announced by the Govt Schools. (Expected 50,000 or more).
- RESULT: Not Announced – only Score card or Certificate of CTET 2016 is issued to the qualified candidate in written test.
- Method of selection: Performance in written test ( STAGE-1 for Primary Teacher) and (STAGE-2 for Elementary Teachers).
Table of Page Contents
EXAM DATE & TIME TABLE.
The written test date for Primary Teacher (Paper-I) and Secondary/ Elementary Teacher (Paper-II) is given below.
|DATE OF CTET 2016 EXAMINATION||PAPER/ STAGE||TIMING||DURATION|
|21st February 2016||PAPER – II||09.30 TO 12.00 HOURS||2.30 HOURS|
|21st February 2016||PAPER – I||14.00 TO 16.30 HOURS||2.30 HOURS|
The CBSE CTET 2016 exam dates has been announced on news papers, ctet official website. Now you can fill online CTET FEB 2016 application form. The eligibility criteria required for Primary Teacher (Level-I) and STAGE-II Elementary (Class 6th to 8th) are available now. The candidate must check these education/ age eligibility before filling the CTET 2016 online forms.
CTET 2016 FORM FEES.
Below is the CTET February 2016 online application fees for Paper-I/ Paper-II and both papers. The candidate must check their caste/ category before depositing CTET 2016 registration fees. The last date and important events about CTET 2016 is given in this article.
|CATEGORY||Only Paper – I or II||Both Paper – I & II|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs.300/-||Rs.500/-|
|Service Charges & Service Taxes (as applicable) will be charged extra by the Bank|
Mode of Payment:
- Remittance through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTET Exam Fee Account with Syndicate Bank or HDFC Bank.
- By Debit/Credit Card.
HOW TO APPLY.
Before applying online, the candidate must possess:
- Scanned image of latest photograph and signature in JPG format only, for uploading.
- A copy of Class Xth Certificate.
Log on to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in/ check the direct link below.
Go to the link “Apply On-line” and open the same.
Read the instructions carefully before filling on-line Application Form and click on the link “Proceed to Apply Online” (at the end of page) to apply online and follow Four Simple Steps
- Fill in the on-line application form Part-I and note down the registration number.
- Upload Scanned Images of latest photograph and signature in the on-line application form Part-II
- Make payment of fee through Debit/Credit Card or download e-challan for payment in the designated accounts of Syndicate Bank or HDFC Bank.
- Take print out of Confirmation page for completing Part-IV and keep it for future reference along with copy of e-challan, (if fee paid through e-challan). The candidates are advised NOT to send the hard copy of the application/confirmation page to CBSE/CTET .
Click on “Proceed to go online”, follow the instructions carefully and fill the Application Form. After filling all the required information on the Application Form click “Next” or “Reset” button. “Next” button proceed for “Review Page” and
“Reset” button resets all the fields of Application Form filled by the candidate. After check all the particulars filled by the candidate in Review page, click on
“Final Submit”, if all the particulars are correct else go for “Back” button and correct the particulars and then click on “Final Submit” button on review page.
After Final Submission, note down registration number and follow step 2 for uploading images of latest photograph and signature in JPG format only.
After uploading latest photograph and signature the page will automatically shifted to next step i.e. Fee Payment.
After successful submission of fee, follow step 4 and take print out of the Confirmation Page.
- All the four links for candidate registration i.e. 1. Online submission of application form 2. upload images 3. payment of fee & 4. take print out of confirmation page can also be used separately.
CONTACT & ADDRESS.
THE ASSISTANT SECRETARY (CTET),
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION,
PS 1-2, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, I P EXTENSION, PATPARGANJ,
Contact No: 011-22235774, 22240104 Fax: 22240103