Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2016 for Patwari/ Junior Engineer/ Stenographer/ Assistant/ Accountant.
The job opportunity has been uploaded by Delhi DDA Authority for various post. The Delhi Vikas Pradhikaran is the official organization responsible for Pioneering Urban Development, Creating a Metropolis, Developing Commercial Facilities, Institutional and Industrial Development, Building a Greener Delhi, Bringing Sports at your Doorstep, Retaining the Past Grandeur, Developing Sub-Cities within the City of Delhi – Dwarka, Building Asia’s Largest Residential Complex – Rohini, Shopping a Convenience – Janta Markets, Providing Effective Circulation with Flyovers. This is very good opportunity to get Govt jobs in Delhi State. The Exam FreeJobAlert.com website also provided 10th/ 12th pass Sarkari Naukri. Download syllabus & pattern for D.D.A . The eligible & interested candidate can fill online application before 20th June 2016. Please read complete notice in Hindi/ English before you register.
Table of Page Contents
|Starting Date to Apply Online||21-05-2016 by 10.00 AM|
|Last date for completing Step 1 in Online Registration||14-06-2016 by 06:00 PM|
|Last Date to Deposit Fee||17-06-2016 up to business hours|
|Last Date for Completing Step 2 in Online Registration||20-06-2016 by 06.00 PM|
|Tentative Month of Examination||August 2016 onwards|
DDA Jobs Notification 2016.
Total No. of Posts: 675
Name of the Posts:
1. Dy. Director (Public Relation): 01 Post
2. Dy. Director (Planning): 07 Posts
3. Asst. Director (Planning): 12 Posts
4. Assistant Director (Ministerial): 15 Posts
5. Assistant Accounts Officer: 80 Posts
6. Legal Assistant: 24 Posts
7. Assistant Section Officer (ASO): 80 Posts
8. Sectional Officer (Horticulture): 101 Posts
9. Junior Engineer (Civil): 240 Posts
10. Junior Engineer (Elect./ Mech.): 59 Posts
11. Junior Hindi Translator: 06 Posts
12. Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 30 Posts
13. Patwari: 20 Posts
The candidates will be selected based on Computer Proficiency Test or Skill Test.
- General Intelligence + Reasoning – 50 Marks/50 Questions
- General Awareness – 50 Marks/ 50 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Marks/50 Questions
- English Comprehension – 50 Marks/50 Questions Total – 200 Marks/200 Questions (Duration – 02 Hours).
- Quantitative Abilities – 200 Marks (100 Questions) Duration – 02 Hrs
- English Language and Comprehension – 200 Marks (200 Questions) Duration – 02 Hours
Computer Proficiency Test
Computer Proficiency Test will be of qualifying in nature comprising of three modules – Word Processing, Spread Sheet and Generation of Slides.
PG Diploma or Degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Public Relation/ Advertisement or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute for Post 1, Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/ Architecture/ Civil/ Municipal Engineering for Post 2 & 3, Master of Business Administration or equivalent with specialization in Personnel, HR, Industrial Relation, Real Estate/ Urban Management, Finance & Marketing for Post 4. For more details refer corrigendum.
Candidates age should not be exceed 40 years for Post 1 & 2, 35 years for Post 3, 30 years for Posts 4-8 & 11, between 18 to 27 years for Post 9, 10 & 12, between 21-27 years for Post 13 as on closing date of submission of Applications. Age relaxation is applicable of 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD, 15 years for SC/ ST Persons with Disabilities, 13 years for OBC Persons with Disabilities. For more information refer the corrigendum.
How to fill DDA Form 2016.
The candidates may apply online through the website www.dda.org.in from 21st May 2016 to 20th June 2016 by 06.00 PM. The application fees for General/ OBC candidate are Rs. 500/- through challan deposited in any branch of SBI by Cash for that they should print the system generated Pay-in-Slip next day after the completion of Step-I and can deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch.