Delhi Diploma Entrance Exam 2016 Notification – Delhi BTE CET 2016 for Polytechnic Admission in Govt/ Private Colleges online application form. Download all subject Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Delhi CET 2016 Polytechnic Entrance Exam is conducted by Board of Technical Education, Delhi. As every year Delhi Common Entrance Exam is conducted for giving admission to the eligible candidate in Polytechnic Programmes.The candidate those are seeking to take admission in Full-time Diploma programmes have to apply from the official website.The expected date of beginning of application process is as 30th Marhc 2016 and the exam will be conducted in June 2016. The student are required to fill online forms. We also suggest them to download latest syllabus for Computer/ IT/ Electronics/ Civil/ Mechanical subjects.
Table of Page Contents
About Delhi Diploma Admission 2016.
Delhi CET 2016 is for admission to first semester/ first year for various Full-time Diploma programmes for the academic session 2016-17 being offered at Institutes The Institute is affiliated to the Board of Technical Education (BTE), Delhi.There are five separate tests to be held after that admissions will be given in various Government colleges for those candidates those will passed this exam. All the tests will be conducted in the month of June 2016 as scheduled in last year for Delhi CET 2015.The tests will be held in Delhi only.
- Ambedkar Institute of Technology (Formerly Ambedkar Polytechnic)
- Aryabhat Institute of Technology (Formerly Aryabhat Polytechnic)
- Gobind Ballabh Pant Institute of Technology (Formerly G.B. Pant Polytechnic)
- Guru Nanak Dev Institute of Technology (Formerly Guru Nank Dev Polytechnic)
- Integrated Institute of Technology
- Kasturba Institute of Technology for Women (Formerly Kasturba Polytechnic)
- Meerabai Institute of Technology
- Pusa Institute of Technology (Formerly Pusa Polytechnic)
- Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies
- Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical college and Safdarjang Hospital
GOVERNMENT AIDED INSTITUTION.
- Sarada Ukil School of Art
PRIVATELY MANAGED BTE AFFILIATED INSTITUTIONS.
- Aditya Institute of Technology
- Baba Hari Dass College of Pharmacy
- Chhotu Ram Rural Institute of Technology
- Guru Tegh Bahadur Polytechnic
- International Polytechnic for Women
- Marathwada Institute of Technology
- Subramania Bharati College of Science & Technology.
OFFERED COURSES and SEATS:
|Architectural Assistantship||174||Fashion Design||77|
|Art for Drawing Teacher||21||Garment Fabrication Tech.||62|
|Cosmetology & Health (2 Years)||62||Interior Design||57|
|Chemical Engg||110||Instrumentation & Control||126|
|Civil Engg.||364||Library & Information Science (2 Years)||62|
|Civil Engg (Construction Tech.)||62||Mechanical Engg.||726|
|Civil Engg. (PHEE)||48||Mechanical Engineering (Maintenance Engg)||31|
|Commercial Art||57||Medical Lab. Tech.||261|
|Computer Engineering||396||Polymer Tech.||124|
|Electrical Engg||426||Printing Technology||110|
|Electronics & Communication Engg||572||Production Engg.||62|
|Electronics Engineering (Digital Electronics)||188||Textile Design||64|
|Electronics Engineering (Medical Electronics)||143||Tool & Die Making (4 Years)||62|
|Modern Office Practice (English)||62||Pharmacy (2 Years)||252|
The Eligibility Criteria for DELHI CET 2016:
Delhi CET Polytechnic Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Candidate must be Indian.
The eligibility criteria according to test is given in the table :
Interested Eligible Candidates have to go Online on official website.But the candidates can pay the Application fee via any one of the two modes mentioned below:
- Mode 1: Online: The fee may be submitted either by any credit/debit card/ net banking.
- Mode 2: Offline: The fee may be submitted by challan in any branch of corporation bank in India.