Delhi Home Guard Bharti 2016 Physical Test/ Bonus Marks & Document List: The Delhi Police Department has issued Vigapti Notice for 6943 Home Guards (Male/ Female) Vacancies in February 2016. The application is not available online. The candidate can get Home Guard Forms 2016 at Office of Home Guards District. Please check here >>> Delhi Home Guard Bharti 2016 . The 10th Pass candidate (only Delhi Resident) – not Punjab/ Haryana/ Rajasthan/ UP/ MP/ Gujarat/ Bihar/ Odisha/ Karnataka/ Maharashtra etc. The Home Guards Physical Test & Medical Test requirement for Male/ Female Physical Test/ NCC Bonus Marks/ Height/ Weight/ Running & Document Verification.
Table of Page Contents
The Delhi Police Home Guards (Male/ Female) is on the basis of Written Test/ Physical Test/ Medical Test & Document verification. The candidate have to appear for Written test. The exam date shall be intimated later through Newspapers/ India Post etc.
List of document Required.
Check the List of Documents required for Delhi Police Home Guards Bharti 2016. The candidate original documents (with one copy of self-attested) shall be checked at the time of Physical Test.
- Date of birth Certificate (10th Board CBSE School) or any other.
- Education Certificate (from recongnized board).
- Resident Proof any of these (Adhaar Card/ Rasan Card/ Driving License, Passport, Bank Pass Book with Photo attested, Voted ID card etc).
- Bonus Marks: If you are eligible to get Bonus marks. Please bring the original certificate with above documents.
Pattern & Syllabus Delhi Police Home Guard 2016.
The written test date is not yet fixed. The candidate has to appear for written test with admit card. There are total 80 question, objective tpye (10th class standard). The Ex-Serviceman candidate are exempted in Written Test only Physical Test is for them. The candidate are not allowed to bring Mobile/ Calculator/ Pager or any electronic device.
Physical Test (PST/ PET) Delhi Home Guard 2016.
The Male/ Female candidate Physical Test requirement for Delhi Police Home Guard Bharti 2016.
- Height: The minimum height for Male candidates is 165 cms, for the female candidate the minimum height is 150 cms.
- Running: The male candidate has to run 1000 meters in 5 minutes 30 seconds. For the Female candidate 800 meters in 5 minutes 30 seconds. But the candidate more than 35 years, the have to complete the race with in 6 minutes 30 seconds.
BONUS MARKS AWARD.
The maximum of 20 marks is awarded to candidates.
- NCC Certificates: N.C.C “A” Certificate: 2 marks, N.C.C “B: Certificate: 3 marks, NCC “C” Certificate: 5 marks.
- Home Guard: 3 years experience as a Delhi Police Home Guards Jobs. – 15 Marks.
- Delhi resident as 3-year experience in Suraksha Sevak Sangh: 5 marks.
- CTI Raja Guards – Any two courses or part-time instructor course or NCDC Nagpur/ Bangalore one course: 5 marks.