PSTET 2015 Written Exam Date is fixed on 13th December 2015. Download PSTET 2015 Admit Card online for Primary/ Elementary STAGE-I/II Teacher at http://www.pstet.org.in/ website.
The Punjab Board of Secondary Education (PBSE) has issued admit card notice for upcoming Punjab State TET 2015 Exam. The Hall Ticket for PSTET 2015 shall be uploaded online from 6th December 2015 (One Week Before the Exam Date). Every candidate who have filled online PSTET 2015 Registration form must download their Duplicate E-admit card from official website. Our website Exam Free Job Alert.com issue Admit Card download direct links for Govt Jobs/ Railway Jobs/ SSC/ Police Constable etc. The interview and final merit list are also provided after the declaration of results.
- PSTET 2015 Detailed Notification.
- PSTET 2015 EXAM PATTERN & SYLLABUS.
- PSTET 2015 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA REQUIRED.
Table of Page Contents
DOWNLOAD PSTET SYLLABUS & EXAM PATTERN 2015.
We are recommending every applicant must download latest syllabus & exam pattern for PSTET 2015. There are chances that new syllabus for Punjab State TET 2015 exam is issued, We advice you to read the official notice. Purchase latest Good Book from Amazon.in/ Flipkart.com/ PayTM/ Snapdeal after applying maximum discount coupons.
DOWNLOAD PSTET 2015 ADMIT CARD.
The Call letter for State-I (Primary Teacher) and State-II (Elementary Teacher) recruitment exam shall be uploaded only at official website. The applicant must visit http://www.pstet.org.in/Default.aspx and go to the “ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD” link. Enter your registration cum application id with Date of birth or Mobile Number. Click on download Punjab TET 2015 admit card. Download it or print. If you face any problem during this process, please comment below.
The candidate has to enter “application id” and date of birth or you can search PSTET 2015 admit card by name of candidate and date of birth.
Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) is scheduled on 13th December 2015 at all Districts in Punjab. Following are the Do’s and Don’ts for the candidates appearing in the Test.
- Reach the examination centre one hour in advance along with your Admit Card and photo ID.
- Do sign and make your thumb impression of LTI in the attendance sheet at the given space.
- Fill all the details on OMR answer sheet and OMR Attendance Sheet carefully.
- Blind and physically handicapped candidates (from hands only) must carry the printout of the details of writer entered on the panel by them and the proof of eligibility of writer along with the Admit Card.
- Don’t carry any type of pen, watch, cell phones, pagers, calculators or any electronic devices in the examination centre. Violation may lead to expulsion from the examination and registration of UMC.
- Don’t sign or make thumb impression on OMR sheet.
- Don’t fold the OMR Answer Sheet nor make any stray mark on it.
- Don’t darken more than one circle of options for any question as that will be evaluated as wrong answer.
Punjab School Education Board has made all arrangements for fair conduct of PSTET. If any person/coaching centre claims to help in passing this test then immediately bring this into the notice of police of your district.
The candidates may download admit card from PSTET official website only w.e.f. 06-12-2015 onwards and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy noted in admit card regarding particulars of candidate photograph and signature or any other information vary from confirmation page may immediately contact to PSTET for necessary corrections. In case confirmation page is not generated after depositing the requisite fees, the candidate should immediately approach the
Grievance nodal officer , Punjab School Education Board, Vidya Bhawan , Phase -8, SAS Nagar Mohali between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. along with proof of payment of fee i.e. candidate copy of E-Challan, if payment is made through E-Challan or copy of bank statements, if payment is made through Credit/Debit Card for considering his/her candidature for PSTET – 2015 examination. The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination. The name of the centre shall be allocated and displayed on admit card only.
All the best.