UPSC CMSE-2015 Duplicate ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD. Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Service Exam 2015/ Exam Date/ Center & Call Letter Download.
The Union Public Serice Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi has issued E-admit card for Combined Medical Service Examination-2015. The examination shall be held COMPUTER BASED (CBT). The scheme of examination is given below. We also advice to all applicant must solve previous year papers/ solved question CMSE papers. The written examination (online) shall be conducted at various exam center on 28th June 2015 (Sunday).
Table of Page Contents
UPSC CSME-2015 SCHEME OF EXAMINATION.
- Total marks for UPSC CMSE-2015 is of 250 marks.
- The duration of each paper shall be of 2 hours.
- Both the question papers I and II will contain 120 questions each and each item is in English only.
- Computer-based CMSE 2015 in both the papers will be completely of objective (Multiple choice answer) type.
- There will be four alternatives for the answers to every question.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- The online login password shall be provided at exam center at 9.50AM for Forenoon Session and at 2.50 PM for Afternoon Session. Candidates will open the secure browser and read instructions from 9.50 AM to 10.00 AM for Forenoon Session and from 2.50 PM to 3.00 PM for Afternoon Session. However, candidates will not be allowed to start their Examination before 10.00 AM for Forenoon Session and 3.00 PM for Afternoon Session.
MOCK TEST for UPSC CMSE-2015 (ONLINE SAMPLE PAPER).
This is very important, the candidate can try this feature to check their performance online. The UPSC examination cell has provided MOCK TEST/ MODEL TEST PAPER ONLINE for CMSE 2015. You can login with default roll number “1111” and password “1111”.
Instruction of Candidates.
- Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, report to UPSC officer before 11th June 2015.
- Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
- Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
- Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result.
- There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe-keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- In order to familiarize themselves with the Computer Based CMS 2015 Exam, the candidates are advised to go through the demo of the computer based test available on the UPSC Website www.upsc.gov.in.
CONTACT & ADDRESS.
Facilatation Counter No : 23385271, 23098543, 23381125
Examination Fax No : 23387310, 23384472
Toll-Free (Till Now there is not toll-free facility available for UPSC).