Fill online application for 163 Upper Division Clerk/ Multi-Tasking Staff/ Stenographer Bharti in Jaipur (Rajasthan). The ESIC has issued recruitment/ Govt Jobs Notification all over India, around 3773 UDC/ STENO/ MTS Post shall be recruited in January 2016. If you belong to Rajasthan State with 10th/ 12th Pass, you can also fill online ESIC Rajasthan Job forms December 2015. This is really good opportunity to work in ESIC Rajasthan. Please read more about Sarkari Naukri 2016-2017 at Exam Free Job Alert.com website.
Table of Page Contents
ALL STATES – ESIC VACANCIES DEC 2015.
- 3773 Vacancies in ESIC Govt Jobs December 2015 [All States] – LDC/ UDC/ MTS/ Paramedical/ Staff Nurse
The candidate shall be selected on the basis of written examination and computer skill test. Document verification and merit list.
- Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications: 7th December 2015
- Last date for Completion of Step-I of On-Line Registration: 6th January 2016
- Last date for depositing examination fee through Challan at State Bank of India (SBI): 12th January 2016 (Closing Hours of Business)
- Last/ Closing date for completion of Step-II of On-Line Registration 15th January 2016
I. For the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC): (i) Degree of a recognized University or equivalent. (ii) Working knowledge of Computer including use of office suites and Databases Note – Candidates who have not acquired/will not acquire the educational qualification as on the last date of receipt of application will not be eligible and need not apply.
II. For the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): (i) Matriculation or equivalent pass Note- Candidates who have not acquired/will not acquire the educational qualification as on the last date of receipt of application will not be eligible and need not apply.
III. For Stenographer Post: (i) Higher Secondary pass (pass in 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board) (ii) A speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi (iii) Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases. Note- Candidates who have not acquired/will not acquire the educational qualification as on the last date of receipt of application will not be eligible and need not apply.
Age Limit: as on 06.01.2016
- For Upper Division Clerk: 18 to 27 years
- For Multi Tasking Staff: 18 to 25 years
- For Stenographer Post: Between 18 to 27 years of age as on 06-01-2016
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST Candidates and 3 years for OBC Candidates.
HOW TO APPLY.
Please fill the online application form available at http://umsesicrectt.in/ website. The application fees for candidates belonging General/OBC have to pay Rs. 300/- through Challan. candidates belonging SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Women are Exempted from payment of fees.
Address & Contact Information
EMPLOYEE’S STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION
PANCHDEEP BHAWAN BHAWANI SINGH ROAD, JAIPUR
TEL: 0141-2226133, FAX : 0141-2226134
Website – www.esicrajasthan.com / www.esic.nic.in
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org