Golden Opportunity for GATE score card holders. The Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) invites application for the post of 280 GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE– Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) in July/ August 2016. Apply Online Before 15 September 2016. The GATE Score card holder can read notification carefully regarding Age limit/ hiring process, salary per month, interview etc. Please visit Exam Free Job Alert.com website for more Govt Jobs/ PSU GATE 2016-17 Vacancies.
Table of Page Contents
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 08.08.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Printout Of Online Application : 30.09.2016
Air India Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016.
Caterogy Wise Vacancies : SC= 41 , ST= 21 , OBC= 75 , General= 143 = Total 280 Post.
Reservation and concessions / relaxation to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-servicemen candidate would be as per Government Directives in this regard.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- (Per month)
Latest Vacancies for GATE Score Holders 2016-2017
The Exam Free Job Alert.com provides latest Govt/ PSU Vacancies for GATE 2015/ 2016/ 2017 score card.
- Air India 74 Post Vacancies SMS OFFICER/ CONSULTANT/ EMS IT OFFICER etc August 5, 2016
- GATE – Air India Engineering Services Ltd – Graduate Engineer Vacancies July 2016 July 30, 2016
- Bihar Electricity Board (BSPHCL) Assistant Engineer Vacancies for GATE Score 2016 April 6, 2016
- 164 Executive Trainee Vacancies PGCIL Recruitment 2016 GATE Score February 6, 2016
- 548 Sr Trainee Pilot Vacancies in Air India Recruitment Jan 2016 January 8, 2016
- BPCL Management Trainee through GATE 2016 Score – Fill Online Form January 4, 2016
- 35 Executive Trainee (Technical) Jobs in Mazagon Dock through GATE 2016 Score December 26, 2015
- HPCL Engineers Recruitment through GATE 2016 Score/ Merit – Fill Online Form December 15, 2015
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Graduate Trainee.
Candidates having BE/ B.Tech Degree in Mechanical/ Aeronautical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication Engineering or its equivalent from a Govt, recognised Institute/ University and with a valid GATE score of 80% and higher (75% and higher for SC/ ST/ OBC) may apply only through on-line in the prescribed format as attached. On scrutiny of the applications Management would decide the no. of candidates to be called for interview for filling up of the vacancies mentioned and to form a panel for future requirements.
- General Category: – Not above 28 yrs as on 1st July 2016.
- OBC:- Not above 31 yrs as on 1st July 2016.
- SC/ST:- Not above 33 yrs as on 1st July 2016.
- Ex-Servicemen:- Upper age limit of 28 yrs would be relaxed to the extent the candidate has served in a regular post in Army/ Navy/ Air Force before retirement/ release or discharge from such post plus three years.
The selection in Air India Engineering Services Limited for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee is based on GATE Score (Marks) and Personal Interview.
How to Apply Air India Vacancy.
The interested candidates may apply on or before 15.09.2016 only through on-line in the format as attached. Candidates would simultaneously be required to forward hard copy of the application duly attached with all testimonials in support of Qualification, GATE score, Age, Original Bank Challan, category (SC/ST/OBC, Ex-servicemen), ID proof (any one of the documents viz. Voter ID card/ Aadhar card/ Pan Card/ Driving Licence/ Passport) to the Post-box no. 12006, Cossipore Post Office, kolkata-700002. In case of non-receipt of hard copy the application is liable to be rejected without reference. Hard copies received after 30.9.2016 due any reasons, including postal delay, would be rejected. Applicants to deposit the requisite application fee of Rs. 2000/- only through on-line SBI Bank Challan. Applications without the requisite fee would be rejected. SC/ST/Ex- servicemen candidates are exempted from paying the application fees.
Applicants applying for more than one post would be required to submit separate on-line application and Hard copy with the requisite fees. And, therefore, an applicant applying for both AME trainee and GET for Engineering Support services would be required to submit two SBI Bank Challans of Rupees 2000/- each. (Total Rs. 4000/-).
Online applying would start wef 08.08.2016 and the format for on-line application would also be available wef 08.08.2016.