GD Goenka University Design Aptitude Test – DAT 2016 Entrance Exam Date/ Notice/ Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
The GD Goenka School of Fashion and Design is going to conduct Design Aptitude Test ( DAT-2016 ) to give admission to the eligible candidates the exam contains the interview test and through this eligible candidates will get admission in the in various undergraduate design courses.The Interested candidate have to apply Offline. The Issue of Application Begins from the expected date 6th December 2015.
Table of Page Contents
- 1 About GD Goenka School of Fashion & Design- DAT Entrance Exam 2016.
- 2 GD Goenka University Fashion and Design Admission 2016 [SEAT MATRIX]
- 3 GD Goenka University Fashion & Design BDes/ MSc Eligibility Criteria 2015.
- 4 DAT Entrance Exam 2016 Application Process.
About GD Goenka School of Fashion & Design- DAT Entrance Exam 2016.
GD Goenka School of Fashion & Design (SOFD) has been established with the collaboration of famous Politecnico Di Milano School of Italy.Politecnico Di Milano is produces 85% of all design graduates in Italy and it is considered as one of the most outstanding universities in Europe.The DAT Entrance Exam makes the candidate eligible to take admission in various undergraduate design courses offered by GD Goenka School of Fashion & Design.
GD Goenka University Fashion and Design Admission 2016 [SEAT MATRIX]
|COURSE||NUMBER OF SEATS|
|Total Number of Seats||300|
GD Goenka University Courses 2016-2017.
Following are the courses available at GD Goenka University.
- Undergraduate Programmes BSc (3 years) / BDes (4 years)
- Dual Degree Masters Programme BSc+MSc (3+2 years)
- Masters Degree Programme MSc (2 years)
GD Goenka University Fashion & Design BDes/ MSc Eligibility Criteria 2015.
- For BSc/BDes and Dual Degree BSc+MSc: Candidates who have completed their 10+2 level or equivalent exams like AISSCE/IB/ICSE/State Board, etc. (in any stream) are eligible. Admission will be based on performance in Design Aptitude Test (DAT) followed by a personal interview. NEED scores will be accepted in lieu of DAT.
- For MSc: Candidates who have completed their graduation or are going to appear in the qualifying exam of at least a 3-year full time programme in relevant area are eligible to apply. Admission will be based on performance in Design Aptitude Test (DAT) followed by a personal interview. CEED scores will be accepted in lieu of DAT.
DAT Entrance Exam 2016 Application Process.
- The candidate have to download application form online from at the official website.
- After downloading Online Application Form the candidates are required to fill in the ApplicationFom self.
- Mark-sheet of Class X
- Mark-sheet of Class Xll
- Mark sheet of Graduation/ Post-Graduation/ Diploma ( if applicable)
- Scorecard of the pre-qualifying exam
Submission of the Application Form
- The duly filled application form candidate have to sent by courier or can be submitted by hand at the below mentioned address along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000.
GDGU Admission office, G. D. Goenka University
G D Goenka Education City, Gurgaon Sohna Road,
Delhi-NCR, Haryana-122103 India.
EPABX: +91 124 3315900
CONTACT & ADDRESS.
GDGU Admission office, N-86, Connaught Place,
New Delhi -1, India
Phone: 011 23313210.