Gujarat High Court issued recruitment notice Advt. No. : RC/B/1303/2016 for Class-IV Category Vacancies in July 2016. The High Court of Gujarat GHC Vacancies are PEON/ CHOWKIDAR/ LIFTMAN/ HAMAL post. The 8th Pass students can fill online application at http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/AdvtList.aspx?type=curr portal. The candidate passed in 10th or 12th Board exam 2015/ 2016 can search Sarkari Result.com and Free Job Alert.com website for upcoming Police/ Railways/ Roadways/ Computer/ Data Entry Jobs/ Clerk/ Class-IV/ III post etc. In this article we are providing Syllabus/ Exam Pattern/ Admit Card Download/ Hiring Process of Class-IV Category (Category-D). You must read this article in Gujarati Language or Hindi to get complete information. If you have any doubt, please comment below or contact Controller of Examination (Gujarat High Court) .
Table of Page Contents
GHC Gujarat High Court Vacancies (CLASS-IV) July 2016.
- Name of Post: Class-IV Services (Hamal, Chowkidar, Liftman, Peon)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 61 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 4400-7440/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1300/-
Latest Class-IV Vacancies in India 2016-2017
- Gujarat High Court 72 Peon Chowkidar Liftman Vacancies in GHC High Court July 2016 August 2, 2016
- 88 Peon/ Chowkidar/ Sweeper Vacancies in Odisha Mayurbhanj District January 2016 January 5, 2016
Important Dates for GHC Gujarat.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.08.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 31.08.2016
The candidate must download latest syllabus for Gujarat High Court Peon/ Chowkidar/ Liftman/ Hamal post. The written test date shall be intimated later on official website. You can also purchase books to prepare very well. The candidate are advised to solved previous years question papers (solved). The pattern of question paper is basis, 8th/ 10th class standard. There shall be objective type question with MCQ.
- Educational Qualification : 8th class passed or its equivalent Qualification.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 35 years as on 31.08.2016
The candidate shall be selected on the basis of written test. The question paper is OBJECTIVE TYPE with multiple choice question. This is an Elimination Test for Gujarat High Court Class-IV Recruitment 2016.
HOW TO APPLY.
The candidates willing to Join Class-IV category jobs in High Court of Gujarat must fill online application through http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/ from 01.08.2016 to 31.08.2016. The application fees for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Class, Differently Abled Persons (PH) and Ex-Servicemen are required to pay Rs.150/- and Rs.300/- for All Other candidates through Cash Voucher at any SBI branches.