Table of Page Contents
Gun Factory Jabalpur Tradesmen Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015 – Group C/ Electrician/ Painter/ Miller.
The Gun Carriage Factory GCF Jabalpur 378 Semi-Skilled Tradesmen Group C/ D Bharti/ Jobs has been issued in July/ August 2015. The written exam Gun Factory Tradesmen Syllabus with Exam Pattern is given below. The Trade Test has no marks but it is compulsory to qualify.
Gun Factory Group C Tradesmen Exam Pattern 2015.
The Selection Process for Tradesmen is given below. The candidate has to prepare well for written examination as well as on Trade or Skill Test. The exam dates are not yet announced. The applicant has to download their :
- Written Test – 100 Marks
- Trade Test – Qualifying only (No Marks)
The Written Examination will consist of an “Objective-Multiple-Choice-Type” Question Paper of maximum 100 marks. All the questions will be compulsory. There will be no negative marking. The subject of the Written Examination, the maximum marks allotted to each paper, no. of questions and the time allowed will be as given in the table below:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|Part – A (Objective Type) (10th Standard)||1. General Science (10 Questions)||10 Marks||2 Hours|
|2. Quantitative Aptitude (10 Questions)||10 Marks|
|Part – B (Objective Type) Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade.||80 Questions||80 Marks|
|TOTAL||100 Questions||100 Marks|
- The paper would be bilingual, i.e. it would be printed in Hindi as well as in English.
- The paper would be required to be answered in OMR Sheet.
- Candidates would be required to darken the circles in the OMR Sheet with Black pen. OMR Sheet
marked with pencil would be rejected outright.
- No marks would be allotted for questions in which multiple darkening has been done in the OMR
- The Trade Test shall be merely qualifying in nature without any marks. However, failure in Trade Test shall be failure in examination.
SYLLABUS FOR EXAMINATION:
- General Science (10 Questions): Questions will be aimed at testing the candidates’ General Awareness of the environment around him. Question will also be designed to test knowledge of basic science studied upto 10th Standard and would include such matters of every day observations and experience as may be expected of any educated person.
- Quantitative Aptitude (10 Questions):
The candidate will be tested for general mathematics of upto 10th Standard involving number systems, equation on two variables, simple and compound interest, perimeter, area and volume of geometrical figures, direct and inverse proportions, Pythagoras theorem and trigonometry.
- NCVT Trade (80 Questions): Questions would be from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade.
- Trade Test: The syllabus for Trade Test (Practical) will be as per Trade Test Specification of the Semi-Skilled grade of the relevant trade. Viva-voce, if any, considered necessary to test the skill of the candidate being considered for recruitment, will essentially form part of Trade Test.
The Question paper will be bilingual i.e. in English & Hindi.
Cut-Off Marks/ Merit List.
The merit list & marks required to qualify in Jabalpur Gun Factory Semi Skilled Tradesmen After the Written Test, based on merit, candidates to the extent of 1.25 times the number ofvacancies in each trade shall be called for the Trade Test.
- Selection will be made solely on the basis of merit obtained by the candidate in the Written
- Test subject to qualifying the Trade Test.