Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar UG & PG Arts Science Commerce Admission Notice 2015.
Check the latest admission notice from Haryana Agricultural Univeristy, Hisar for various Undergraduate and post Graduate programs.
- B.Sc.(Hons.) Ag4 year programme
- B.Sc.(Hons.) Ag.-6 year programme.
- Master Programme in College of Agriculture.
- Master’ Programmes in COBS&H Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Plant Physiology, Microbiology, Zoology, Food Science & Technology.
- Master’s Programmes in Statistics, Sociology.
- MBA (General)/MBA (Agribusiness).
- Master Programme in College of Home Science & College of Agricultural Engineering & Technology.
- B.Sc.(Hons.) Home Sci.-4 year programme.
- B.Sc.(Hons.) Home Sci.-6 year programme.
- B. Tech (Agri]. Engineering).
Minimum Age Requirement.
The minimum age required for Admission to B.Sc.(Hons.) Agri. & Home Science 4 year Programme is 16 years and for admission to B.Sc.(Hons.) Agri. & Home Science 6 year programme is 14 years as on 31.8.2015.
Online application form and downloadable prospectus will be available on University website http://www.hau.ernet.in. and http://ccshau.mycollegeform.com/. The candidates applying online need not to purchase the separate prospectus or fill the form manually on OMR Sheet. The candidates applying for admission and coming for conselling must study the Admission Rules mentioned in the Prospectus carefully. The cost of Prospectus is inclusive of Entrance Test Fee and Counselling fee. No extra fee is to be attached along with the complete Admission Forms by the candidates. Completed Admission Form for B.Sc.(Hons.) Ag. 6 year & B.Sc.(Hons.) Home Science 6 year programmes must reach the Assistant Registrar (Acad.) CCSHAU, Hisar as per dates mentioned above.
Prospectus alongwith admission form shall be on sale for B.Sc. (Hons.) 6 year Agriculture Programme &
Home Science 6 year Programme w.e.f 21.4.2015. It can be obtained by post from the Assistant Registrar (Academic), CCS HAU, Hisar by sending Indian Postal Order or Bank Draft for Rs.1050/- (Rs.300/- for SC/BC/SBC and EBP in General Castes Category) drawn in favour of Registrar, CCS HAU, Hisar payable at Hisar. Prospectus can also be obtained on cash
Room No.202, Fletcher Bhawan, CCS HAU, Hisar( At Rs.1000/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/BC/SBC and EBP in General
university counter) Castes)
By Registered parcel. Rs. 1050/- (Rs. 300/- for SC/BC/SBC and EBP in General
Download Advt >>