Download Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Assistant Engineer/ AEN/ UDC Clerk Written Test 2016: The Haryana Power Utilities (HPU) Electricity Board issued Recruitment Notice for 300+17=317 Asst Engineer (AEN) – Civil / Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Computer & IT/ Upper Divisional Clerk (UDC) Bharti. The selected candidate shall be recruited in Uttar Haryana Bijli Nigam Vitran Limited (UHBVNL), Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL), Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL, & Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL). The Exam Free Job Alert website provides you with complete syllabus/ previous year solved papers/ best book for Assistant & Clerk Preparation.
Table of Page Contents
What is the Selection Process in Haryana Bijli Vibhag.
- If you are applying in the Haryana Power Govt Jobs 2016. Please check the selection process for AEn/ Clerk.
- The candidates has to appear for the written test. The date of exam is not fixed. We shall upload the details soon.
- The candidate must download their Call Letter cum Admit Card to know their exam centers.
- The selection is based on Written Test & Interview scores.
- The duration of written test is 120 minutes. There shall be 170 total question in the written examination. The syllabus for the Exam is uploaded on official website.
- The Qualifying Marks in the Written Test shall be 50% for UR vacancies and 45% for Reserved vacancies with respect to various posts.
- Question Paper will be in English Medium only.
- The candidate must score and qualify in the Written Test to be considered for further selection process.
- Candidates will be short-listed for personal interview in 1:2 ratio for each category of post as per merit order of written test marks. The Interview shall not have any Qualifying marks.
- The final merit shall be drawn after combining the marks secured in the Written Test and the Interview. The Weightage of Written Test marks shall be 90% and of Interview marks shall be 10%.
- Offer of Appointment will be issued by respective HPUs to the selected candidates in the order of Merit and as per the preference indicated by the candidate in the online application form and based on HPUs requirement.
- The selected candidates for Assistant Engineer posts will produce Medical Fitness certificate required for first entry into service from the Director Medical Services, HVPNL, Panchkula before joining the services.
- The selected candidates for UDC [IT] post will produce Medical Fitness certificate required for first entry into service from the Civil Surgeon of any district in Haryana State or from the Director Medical Services, HVPNL, Panchkula before joining the service.
Latest Haryana State Govt Jobs 2016-2017
The Exam Free Job Alert.com provided latest Government Vacancies in 2016-17 for 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Engineering/ Police/ Grade-C/ D/ II/ III Vacancies in Haryana State.
- 486 Civilian Vacancies Indian Navy Draughtsman (Mech/ Construction/ Electrical) Apply Online August 4, 2016
- 239 PGT Teacher Bharti Haryana [Aarohi Model Schools] July 8, 2016
- BSNL JEN Recruitment 2016 – BSNL TTA (erstwhile) 2700 Bharti July 3, 2016
- 2428 Probationary Officer Vacancies in SBI Bharti PO 4th May 2016 – Apply Online www.sbi.co.in/career/ May 4, 2016
- UPSC IAS 2016 Notification – Civil Services Preliminary Exam – Total 1079 Post [Apply Online] April 28, 2016
- Haryana Prarambh School Bharti April 2016 Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancies April 26, 2016
- HARTRON Syllabus & Pattern 2016 – Haryana SA/ Programmer/ Jr Prog/ Networking Eng Vacancies April 21, 2016
- Haryana HARTRON Computer Professional Vacancies April 2016 hartron.org.in April 21, 2016
Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
There are two state ie. First State is the written test – Compulsory for all candidate.
Stage:1: Haryana Bijli Vibhag Written Test Syllabus.
The written test shall be of Objective Type (Each question shall have four multiple choice answer options) of two hours duration consisting of two parts
Part – I consisting of Professional / Technical Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions from your discipline.
Part – II consists of Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency, numerical ability etc.
All questions will carry equal marks. The provision for negative marking for wrong answers/multiple answers shall be informed to the candidates at the time of issuing admit cards.
State: 2: Interview & Marks.
Candidates shall have the option to be interviewed in Hindi / English.