HSTES MCA ADMISSION 2015 Counselling Procedure – HARYANA STATE M.C.A MERIT LIST (1st/ 2nd ADMISSION LIST at GOVT/ PRIVATE COLLEGES (Master in Computer Application).
Table of Page Contents
- HSTES Haryana DET RESULT 2015 Annouced 5-06-2015 at 5 PM DIPLOMA ENTRANCE TEST.
- Haryana B.E./B.Tech Merit List Result 2015/ RANK CARD DOWNLOAD.
PROCEDURE of MCA Counselling 2015.
Check our the HSTES/ HSBTE Haryana Master of Computer Application 3 Year program ADMISSION 2015-16 at various govt & private colleges. The candidates who have obtained rank in OLET for MCA-2015 are eligible for online off campus counseling for the session 2015-16 on www.techadmissionshry.nic.in
Step1: Download the E-Challan and Deposit fees according to your course/ Program. Download E-Challan Form at www.techadmissionhry.gov.in and deposit the counseling fee at any designated computerized branches of Axis and PNB Bank. (The counselling fees shall be deposited at the time of online counseling, otherwise allotted seats is canceled.
STEP 2: Two counseling will be conducted for admission to M.C.A Course for all the seats of Universities Deptt., Govt. / Govt. Aided and 75% seats of Self Financing Institutes.
- 1st counseling– shall be for all categories namely AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, SC, BC-A, BCB, SBC, EBP, PH, ESM (with all priorities) and FF of all categories with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
- 2nd counseling– shall be done for all categories namely AIC, HOGC, SC, BC (by merging BCA and BCB in BC), SBC and EBP and merging all ESM (all priorities and FF) with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
- After 2nd counselling no online counseling shall be conducted and admission shall be made at Institute level counseling after merging the sub-categories (including female) of a particular reserved category into the main reserved category.
- Following Details shall be asked.
- Gender of candidate.
- Eligible for Haryana domicile (Certificate)
- Caste category.
- Physical handicapped (YES) or (NO).
- Educational Qualification – Enter all your academic records.
- Percentage marks in aggregate of all – 10th 12th Class Marks.
- Percentage of marks in aggregate of physics, chemistry and maths (only if applicable).
- Name of School/ College from where eligible educational qualification attained.
- Type of School/College Enrolled.
- Location of School/College Address.
- Enter your patent annual Income.
- Password and Re-enter Password
- Select Security Questions.
- Security Answers.
- Contact Address.
- Home District.
- Mobile number (required).
- Email address required.
- You can also enter your Aadhar Number (Not mandatory)
HARYANA MCA Counselling Official website are HSTES www.onlinetesthry.gov.in, www.hstes.org and www.hstes.in
Check out the crucial dates for Haryana State Technical Education M.C.A Admission & Counseling Dates.
|Online Counseling Schedule||1st counselling||2nd counselling|
|Online Registration for counseling, Filling of choices, changing of choices and locking of choices at www.techadmissionshry.gov.in||
10.07.2015 to 14.07.2015
22.07.2015 to 24.07.2015
|Result of seat allotment by at www.techadmissionshry.gov.in (after 5.00 PM)||
|Physical reporting of the candidates at the allotted institutes after deposition of semester fee at allotted institute.||
16.07.2015 to 20.07.2015
27.07.2015 to 29.07.2015
|Updation of vacancy position by the respective institutes on www.intrahstes.gov.in||
20.07.2015 (upto 11.59 PM)
29.07.2015 (upto 11.59 PM)
|Start of Session||01.08.2015|
|Final Cut off date for all admissions (including Institute level)||
|Final cut of date of online updation of institute level admissions by Instt.||
LIST of MCA COLLEGES in HARYANA.
GOVT. Colleges List.
- Dept. of Computer Sc. & Applications, CDLU, Sirsa.
- Dept. of Computer Sc. & Engineering., Guru Jambheshwar.
- University of Science & Technology, Hisar.
- Dept. of Computer Sc. & Applications, KU, Kurukshetra.
- Ch. Ranbir Singh University, Jind.
- Dept. of Computer Sc & Applications., MDU, Rohtak.
- Indira Gandhi University, Mirpur, District Rewari.
- YMCA University of Science & Technology, Faridabad.
- Govt. College , Sec 14, Opposite Kalyani Hospital.
- Mehrauli, District Gurgaon (Only for women)
- Govt. PG College, Sector-9, Gurgaon.
HSTES M.C.A. FEES STRUCTURE 2015.
- Entrance Test Fees: Rs. 500/- (For General Category) and Rs. 200/- (For all Reserved Categories of Haryana)(SC/BC/SBC/EBP/PH/FF/ESM/KM/GIRLS).
- Counseling Fee: (Non Refundable) Rs 500/- INR (for all categories).
DOCUMENT LIST REQUIRED.
The candidates, at the time of reporting at allotted college must bring the following Original Certificates/ Documents/ Testimonials along with three sets of duly attested photocopies of these with them.
- The candidate must bring Original & duly attested photocopy of Qualifying Examination.
- Check out your latest coloured photograph with preprinted name and DOB on it.
- Matriculation / High School Certificate.
- On line Entrance Test MCA-2015 Rank Card.
- Regular Candidates: The candidates who passed their qualifying exam from School/College as regular students are required to submit the Character Certificate.
- Private Candidates: Candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination as private candidates should submit their Character Certificate, duly signed by a First Class Magistrate.
- Resident’s Certificate.
- Certificate from the Employer in the case of Employees of Govt. of Haryana, members of All India Services borne on Haryana Cadre, Employees of Statutory Bodies/Corporations.
- Scheduled Caste Certificate.
- Backward Class Certificate.
- Special Backward Classes (SBC) and Economically Backward Persons in the General Castes Category (EBP).
- Certificate in respect of Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grandchildren of Freedom.
- Certificate from wards of Deceased/Disabled/Discharged Military/Para-Military personnel/Ex- Servicemen or Ex-Personnel of Para-Military Forces.
- Certificate from wards of ex-employee of Indian Defense Services/ Para-Military Forces.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness.
- Admit Card of On-line Entrance Test MCA-2015.
- Proof of annual parental income from all sources (in case of SC/BC/SBC/EBP candidates).
- All Originals and 3 sets of attested photo-copies of all applicable documents/testimonials/photos/certificates must be brought at the time of reporting.
- The original certificates shall be returned back to the candidate concerned after verification by the institute.
- The 3 sets of attested copies of certificates/documents/testimonials/photos will be verified & signed by the Director-Principal or his authorized representative & will be retained for registration purposes with the HSTES and subsequently in the Board/University.
- In case of Kashmiri Migrants, supporting certificates and original certificate of migration duly signed by the competent authority or Relief Commissioner.
CONTACT & HELPLINE.
TOLL-FREE Number: tre at: 18004202026 (Toll free) or email@example.com.