Check Raj HC Jodhpur RJS District Judge Pre Result Merit & Interview Dates 2015.
The Rajasthan High Court. Jodhpur District Judge Prelims Result with Marks is announced now Check the Interview Dates & Venue. The Merit List cum Final result of RJS District Judge (DJ) shall be issued after the personal interview. The interview dates as per the notice are from 19th Sept to 24th Sept 2015 (in two shifts). The Zila Nyayadhish Sidhi Bharti Result Sept 2015. Check Exam Free Job Alert.com for more Govt Jobs in your City.
The interview of the candidates for Direct Recruitment and Limited Competitive Examination to District Judge Cadre, 2015, will be held at “Rajasthan High Court Guest House, C-42, Harish Joshi Marg, Jodhpur“. The time schedule as per Roll Numbers allotted to the candidates for Written Examination for Recruitment to District Judge Cadre, 2015 . The candidates are directed to bring the following original documents along with two attested/certified photo copies of each document with him/her for verification/record of this office. In the absence of original documents, he/she shall not be allowed to appear in interview and his/her candidature shall be rejected (candidates of Limited Competitive Examination
are not required to bring the documents):
- Certificates of educational qualification:
- Secondary / equivalent School Certificate
- Sr. Secondary / Hr. Secondary School Certificate
- Graduation / equivalent Degree
- Bachelor of Law (Professional) Degree
- Any other degree/ diploma (if any)
- Proof of Date of Birth,
- Proof of Identity (Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Pan Card, Passport etc.), Caste/ Class Certificate (if applicable),
- Enrolment Certificate / SANAD issued by State Bar Council,
- Proof of length of service and Permission from Department for appearing in the examination, if candidate is in service,
- Attested copy of document relating Dismissal/Removal/Termination (if any)
- Certified copy(ies) of Judgement/ Order relating to conviction (if any),
- Attested copy(ies) of Order relating to Professional Misconduct under Advocate Act, 1961 or any other Law for time being in force (if any),
- Certified copies of Ten (10) Judgements of the preceding seven years in which candidate has argued personally (as per the list enclosed while submitting print out of online application).
- Two recent Passport Size Colour Photographs.
Submit the detailed information about service, if any, the candidate of Direct Recruitment has joined after date of enrolment and before filling the application for the said post along with relevant documents.