The Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC Ltd.) Ranchi Jharkhand Written Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern for 250 Tradesman/ Technical Workmen is given below. The written test is of one hour consisting 100 marks papers. The question are asked from General Knowledge (GK), Mathematics, and General Science. The written test dates are not fixed yet, but the expected dates of exam is mid-April 2016. The admit card shall be provided online 15 days before the written test. The HECL Workmen post comprises of Electrician/Machinist/ Turner/Welder / Fitter/Foundryman / Rigger etc. The qualified candidate in written test are called for the Skill or Trade Test. The information of trade test syllabus is not available.
Table of Page Contents
Scheme of Examination.
The HEC Limited Ranchi Jharkhand is going to take written test for various post under the recruitment advt no. RT/32/2015. The eligible candidate can fill online application form. The last date to register your information is 19th January 2016. Lets check out the latest syllabus & exam pattern of Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Govt Job Written Exam.
There is objective tpye of question paper (MCQ based). The duration of paper is one hour duration of 100 Marks comprising of the following subjects.
- General Knowledge: 30%
- General Science: 35%
- Mathematics: 35%
Syllabus of Written Test.
- Abbreviations: National and International
- Sports: National and International
- Geography: Solar System, Space exploration, The Earth, Principal Peaks, Deserts, Rivers, Lakes and famous Waterfalls, Geographical Tallest, Biggest and Longest etc.
- Awards & Prizes: National awards, Gallantry awards, Nobel Prizes
- History: Important dates & battles in Indian and world History and Land marks of Indian History, national movement.
- Indian Towns, States and UTs.
- Terminology: Geographical terms, Economic terms, Astronomical terms, Legal terms and Miscellaneous terms.
- Institutions and research stations, International space stations and festivals of Indian and world.
- Indian News Agencies and Dailies.
- Continents and Sub Continents.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- The Constitution of India.
- National and International Days.
- International Organizations.
- Books and Authors.
- The world of plants and animals.
- Current Affairs and “Who`s Who”.
- Religious Communities and Principal Languages.
- Medical Terms
- Scientific and Research Institutes in India
- Scientific Terms
- Human Body – Food and nutrition, disease and prevention, vitamins and their uses.
Question of General Science consisting of topics related to Physics, Chemistry and Biology based on fundamentals and day to day activities.
- Arithmetic: Consisting of numbers, HCF, LCF, Decimal fraction, square roots, percentage, average, ratio and proportion, partnership, profit and loss, unitary method, time, work and distance, simple interest.
- Algebra.Basic operations and factorization, HCF and LCM, quadratic equations.
- Geometry.Lines and angles, triangles quadrilaterals, parallelograms and circles.
- MensurationArea and perimeters of Squares, rectangles parallelograms and circles, volume and surface, area of cube, cuboids, cone, cylinders and sphere.
Note: The above syllabus is not a comprehensive list of topics pertaining to the subject. At times questions may be asked other than the above topics but definitely within the syllabus of VIII / X Standard as applicable.