Notification of Himachal Pradesh University B.Sc/ M.Sc/ Post Basic Nursing Admission & Entrance Exam 2016: The Himachal Pradesh University Shimla is going to provide Brochure cum Prospectus of HPU Nursing Entrance Examination 2016. The candidate has to fill online registration/ application form for Himachal Pradesh Nursing Admission (4-year course). The students can choose the Exam Centers Shimla/ Mandi/ Dharamsala/ Hamirpur, for B.Sc/ M.Sc & Post Basic Entrance Exam 2016. Please read Exam Free Job Alert & official website for latest news & update related to Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) Nursing Entrance Exam 2016.
Table of Page Contents
- Filling online application form HPU Nursing Entrance Exam 2016 from 23rd May 2016
- Last date for filling up Online Post- Basic & B.Sc Nursing Entrance Application Form: 20th June 2016
- Last date for submitting the computer generated confirmation / hard copy of online Application Form of
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test in the Office of Assistant Registrar (Entrance Tests) Room No.10 Admin Block, H.P. University, Shimla-171005 by registered post only or by hand is 23rd June 2016
- Admit Cards/Roll Nos. downloading process begins from the University Website www.hpuniv.in with effect from 30th June 2016
- Date of Entrance Examination: 06th July 2016 (Sunday)
- Tentative date of declaration of Result: 10th July 2016
- Date of issuance of merit list: 24th July 2016
- Commencement of Academic Session: 1st Sept 2016
Minimum Qualification Required.
The Himachal Pradesh University Nursing Entrance Exam 2016 online application form can be filled by meeting following criteria. The candidates should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from H.P. Board of School Education/AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other Board/University estd by law in India with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English Core/English Elective subjects with 45% aggregate marks in the above subjects
B.Sc Nursing Degree Course 4 years: The Female Children of Bonafide Himachali/Himachal Govt. employees and employees of Autonomous Bodies wholly or partially financed by Government of Himachal Pradesh for State Quota seats and for Management Quota seats the candidates irrespective of H.P. Bonafide status are eligible for this Test subject to fulfillment of the following conditions:-
Age: The age of the candidate should be between 17 to 35 years as on 31st December, 2016 i.e. date of birth of the candidate should be between 1st Jan 1980 and 1st Jan 1998
Age Relaxation: The upper age is relaxed for 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates i.e. the candidate must have born between 1st Jan 1975 and 1st Jan 1998
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates, the required percentage of aggregate marks will be 40%
- This provision will also apply to Scheduled Castes/Tribes/Other Backward Classes candidates
- The candidate should be medically fit
- The candidates who have appeared in 10+2 examination and whose result are not yet declared may also apply for this test, but their candidature shall only be considered in case they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria as prescribed in the Prospectus at the time of Counselling
How to fill online Application Form.
The students interested to get admission in Nursing Courses in Himachal Pradesh, can download the Offline/ Online application form. Please read all the details carefully before applying. The application fees for B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test is Rs 1200/- in case of General/ OBC & their Sub-Categories and Rs 600/- for SC/ST & their Sub-Categories. The candidate applying for Post-Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test, the fee is Rs 2000/- in case of General/ OBC / PH Categories and Rs 1000/-for SC/ST Categories. All the applicant are advised to be ready with soft copy of passport size colour photograph and scanned copy of signature in jpg before filling online application form
“Application Form for Post-Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test -2016” so as to reach on or before the prescribed date at following address: The Assistant Registrar (Entrance Tests), Room No. 10 Admn. Block, Ground Floor, H.P. University, Summer Hill, Shimla-171005 (HP)