The GATE 2016 Aspirants has another good opportunity to fill Recruitment as Engineer in HPCL through GATE 2016 Score/ Marks & Merit List. The Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has issued notification for GATE 2016 applicant as Engineer’s Post. The Merit/ Score/ Marks of GATE 2016 with GD/ Interview shall be basis of selection in HPCL. Our Website Exam Free Job Alert.com has issued PSU Job Forms through GATE 2016 Score. The Public Sector Undertaking PSU companies ie ONGC/ IOCL/ Coal India/ Hindustan Zinc/ HP/ NTPC/ HPCL/ GECL/ NHPC/ BPCL shall also issue recruitment notification later.
Table of Page Contents
HPCL GATE 2016 Engineer Vacancies.
Read the complete details of HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2016 forms.
- Name of Post: Engineers (through GATE 2016 Score Card).
- Pay Scale : Rs. 24900 – 50500/-
Candidates appearing in different GATE paper other than that of their Qualifying Engineering discipline will not be considered for further selection procedure. e.g. If a candidate with Engineering in Mechanical, appears for CIVIL paper in GATE 2016, his /her candidature will not be considered for further shortlisting. On the basis of valid GATE 2016 marks, qualified candidates will be called for further selection process in a predetermined ratio in order of the category-wise disciplines wise merit list. In addition to the above, any other selection tools/tests may be administered, at the sole discretion of the management.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online: 19th December 2015.
- Last Date For Submission Of Online: 2nd February 2016
|Discipline||Prescribed 4-year full-time Engineering degrees|
|Mechanical||Mechanical, Mechanical & Production|
|Electrical||Electrical, Electrical & Electronics;|
|Electronics||Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Applied Electronics|
|Instrumentation||Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics, Instrumentation & Process Control|
|Chemical||Chemical, Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining|
Note: Candidates having any other degree/combination degree eg. Production Engg., Automobile Engg., Mechatronics, Industrial Engg., Construction Engg. etc., other than mentioned above are not eligible to apply. These exclusions are only indicative and not exhaustive
The eligibility criteria regarding prescribed education, age and other eligibility criteria and application procedure is mentioned below:
Minimum educational qualification for employment in above-mentioned positions are:
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology in the above-mentioned disciplines. All the qualifications should be 4 years full time regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Candidates (belonging to General and OBC-NC category) should have secured minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations, relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August 2016. At the time of applying, candidates (belonging to General and OBC/ NC category) should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks up to last semester examinations which is relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIRED.
Maximum 25 years as on 30th June 2016 for the general category candidates i.e. candidates born on or after 30.06.1991. Age relaxation for OBC (NonCreamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
Desirous candidates seeking employment with Hindustan Petroleum need to be medically fit as per Corporation’s pre-employment medical standard.
It may please be noted that Defective Colour vision is a disqualification under Pre Employment Medical norms of HPCL.
GATE SCORE 2016 REQUIRED.
HOW TO APPLY.
All the eligible and interested candidates can fill online application form available http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com from 19th December 2015 to 2nd February 2016. The application fees of Rs. 264/- through Debit/ Credit card or pay through challan at SBI. SC, ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.