Himachal Pradesh HPSSC TGT/ Clerk Recruitment 2016-2017 – HP Staff Selection Commission 1007 Arts/ Medical/ Non-Medical T.G.T & Clerk Vacancies/ Elementary School/ Workers/ Steno-Typist/ Junior Engineer/ Electrician etc. Please fill the online application & read more about Syllabus/ Exam Pattern on Free Job Alert.com website. The Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) invites online application for the post of 1007 Teacher/ Primary, Secondary – Athletics Badminton Boxing Football Hockey Kabaddi Table Tennis Volleyball Sports on the contract basis. The last date to fill online HPSSC forms is 21st June 2016. The Advt No. : 32-2/2016 can be downloaded in HINDI & English Language to know more Govt Jobs in Himachal Pradesh Please have a look on State Wise Sarkari Naukri section.
Table of Page Contents
What is HPSSC?
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission was established on 25th January 1971 for recruiting Civil Services Examination. The Union Public Service Commission, on a request from the Governor of the State of Himachal Pradesh with the approval of the President of India, agreed to serve the needs of Himachal Pradesh till the establishment of a Public Service Commission for the State or for a period of three months from 25th January, 1971 whichever was earlier.
1 Lt. General (Retd.) K. S. Katoch, M.V.C. Chairman
2 Sh. Hans Raj Mahajan, I.A.S. (Retd.) Member
3 Sh. P. C. Stokes Member
Recruitment by HPSSC
- Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services etc. Examination (HPAS)
- Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services (HPJS)
- State Forest Services (HFS)
- Medical Officer (General Wing)
- State Accounts Services (L.A.D.) – S.A.S.-L.A.D.
- The candidates are selected on the basis of merit of written examination
- Medical Officer (Dental)
- College Cadre Lecturers
- Asstt. Engineers (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) of different departments/ Board
- Asstt. District Attorney (A.D.A.)
- District Public Relation Officer/Asstt. Public Relation Officer (D.P.R.O./A.P.R.O.)
- Asstt. Professors of different faculties in Medical / Dental Colleges
- Director Sainik welfare
- Deputy Director Sainik Welfare
- Commandant Home Guard
- Forest Rangers
HPSSC Vacancies 1007 Post in June 2016.
|Sr.No.||Department||Post Name||Post Code|
|1||Prisons And Correctional Administration||Assistant Superintendent(Jails) (on regular basis)||520|
|2||Panchayati Raj||Auditor (Panchayat)(on contract basis)||486|
|3||Home Guards||Bandman-cum-Guardsman (on contract basis)||519|
|4||Social Justice and Empowerment(SC,OBC,Minority Affairs)||Braille Teacher(on contract basis)||496|
|5||Various Department||Clerk (on contract basis)||484|
|6||HP State Civil Supplies Corporation||Computer Operator(on contract basis)||512|
|7||HP Power Transmission Corporation Ltd||Crane Operator at W-3 level(on contract basis)||499|
|8||Town and Country Planning||Draughtsman(on contract basis)||487|
|9||HP Power Transmission Corporation Ltd||Fitter at W-3 level (on contract basis)||497|
|10||Technical Education||Group Instructor (On Regular basis)||521|
|11||Social Justice and Empowerment(SC,OBC,Minority Affairs)||JBT (Hearing Impaired)||495|
|12||Social Justice and Empowerment(SC,OBC,Minority Affairs)||JBT (Visually impaired)(on contract basis)||494|
|13||Youth Services & Sports||Junior Coaches (on contract basis||518|
|14||Local Audit||Junior Auditor (on contract basis)||481|
|15||Irrigation And Public Health||Junior Draughtsman (Civil) (on contract bacis)||522|
|16||H P Power Transmission Cooperation Ltd||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||528|
|17||HPSIDC||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||503|
|18||Various Department||Junior Engineer (Mech.) (on contract basis))||493|
|19||HP Power Transmission Corporation Ltd||Junior Engineer Civil||501|
|20||HP State Electricity Board ltd.||Junior Office Assistant(Accounts) (on contract basis)||515|
|21||H P Power Coperation Ltd||Junior Officer(Environment) at S-O level (on contract basis)||509|
|22||H P Power Coperation Ltd||Junior Officer(P&A)at S-O level (on contract basis||510|
|23||H P Power Coperation Ltd||Junior Programmer at S-1 level (on contract basis)||511|
|24||Urban Development||Junior Scale Stenographer(on contract basis)||517|
|25||Animal Husbandry||Laboratory Technician (on contract basis)||523|
|26||Printing And Staionery||Mechanic (Elect.) (on contract basis)||483|
|27||Printing And Staionery||Mechanic (Printing) (on contract basis)||491|
|28||Industries||Mining Inspector(on contract basis)||489|
|29||Transport||Motor Vehicle Inspector(on contract basis)||490|
|30||Health and Family Welfare||Ophthalmic Officer(on contract basis through RKS)||480|
|31||Printing And Staionery||Paper Issuer (on contract basis)||500|
|32||Printing And Staionery||Photo Type Setter Operator (on contract basis)||492|
|33||Animal Husbandry||Radiographer (on cosntract basis)||524|
|34||HPSIDC||Sr. Asstt. (Accounts) (on contract basis)||502|
|35||HP State Civil Supplies Corporation||Sr. Asstt. (Accounts) (on contract basis)||513|
|36||HPGIC||Sr. Asstt.(Accounts) (on contract basis)||508|
|37||Social Justice and Empowerment(SC,OBC,Minority Affairs)||Statistical Assistants(on contract basis)||485|
|38||Labour And Employment||Statistical Assistants(on contract basis)||525|
|39||Various Department||Steno-Typist(on contract basis)||482|
|40||HP State Civil Supplies Corporation||Steno-Typist(on contract basis)||514|
|41||Himfed||Storekeepers (on contract basis)||516|
|42||HPSIDC||Supervisor (on contract basis)||504|
|43||Irrigation And Public Health||Surveor (on contract basis)||527|
|44||Various Department||Surveyor(on contract basis)||488|
|45||Elementary Education||TGT (Arts) (on contract basis)||505|
|46||Elementary Education||TGT (Medical) (on contract basis)||507|
|47||Elementary Education||TGT (Non-Medical) (on contract basis)||506|
|48||HP Power Transmission Corporation Ltd||Welder at W-3 level (on contract basis)||498|
|49||Youth Services & Sports||Youth Organizer (on contract basis)||526|
- Post Name : TGT (Arts/Non-Medical/Medical)
- No of Vacancy : 404 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 13900/-
- Post Name : Clerks
- No of Vacancy : 103 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5910-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
Eligibility Criteria for HPSSC Recruitment.
- Steno- Typist: Should have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a Board of School Education/TJmversity recognized by the HP Govt. … . .
Must possess the Shorthand speed in both languages i.e. English & Hindi 60 WPM and Type writing speed on computer in both the language i.e. English & Hindi 25 WPM at the time of initial recruitment.
- Sr. Assistant (Accountant): B.Com or M.Com from recognized University with atleast five years experience in commercial accounting with reputed concern or Govt, undertaking. Preferences shall be given to the candidate with higher qualification in accounts and experienced in the line.
- For TGT : B.Sc (NM/Medical) with atleast 50% Marks & 1 years Bachelor in Education or Senior Secondary & 4 Year Bachelor in Elementary Education or B.A/B.Com with atleast 50% marks with 1 year Bachelor in Education.
- For Clerks : Should Have Passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized board of School education/university. Posses a minimum speed of 30 w.p.m in english typewriting or 25 w.p.m in Hindi typewriting.
- Age Limit : 18 to 45 years (as on 01.01.2016)
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates : 5 years.
Download Syllabus & Pattern.
The candidate applying for HPSSC Clerk/ TGT & other post can download full syllabus & paper pattern.
How to Fill Online Form:
The eligible & interested candidate has to fill online application form available at HPSSC website. The online application for HPSSC TGT/ Clerk Bharti is given below. The application fees is given below :
General Unreserved 360/-
Reserved Categories of Other States 360/-
Grenarl Ex-Serviceman Retired on their own request 360/-
SC/ST/OBC/BPL (Ward of Ex servicemen Ex-servicemeneedom Fighter) 120/-
Ex-Service Men (Normal Tenure) or Blind/Visually Impairied Nil
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://hpsssb.hp.gov.in/ViewallNotifications.aspx?FN=Advt._32-2_of_2016.pdf