Fill application form for IBPS CCTV Observer/ Security Officer July 2015 – The Eligibility Criteria & Salary Details for IBPS CCTV/ Security Officer Jobs 2015.
IBPS CCTV/ Officer Jobs July 2015 – Eligibility/ Salary Details
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has issued recruitment advertisement for CCTV Observer/ Security Officer Vigilance and Principal Official Language Officer vacancies. The eligible candidate has to fill the prescribed application and send it before 17th July 2015. More details about selection process/ age limit/ salary etc. is given below.
IBPS Recruitment July 2015.
Total number of post: 03
Name of the Posts:
- CCTV Observer: 01 Post
- Assistant Security & Vigilance Officer: 01 Post
- Principal Official Language Officer: 01 Post
Minimum Eligibility Required.
- For CCTV Observer: The applicant must SSC (10th Pass)/ Matriculation for 1,
- For Security Officer: The Graduation or under Graduation.
- Principal Official Language Officer: Masters Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in English/ Hindi with Hindi/ English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level.
The age of candidate must not more than 55 years for CCTV Observer and Security Officer. The age limit for Principal Official Language Officer is not more than 62 years.
HOW TO APPLY.
The candidate must fill up and send the prescribed application form along with self-attested xerox copies of all necessary documents, in an envelope should be super-scribed as “Application for the post of ____” to
The General Manager- Administration, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101
on or before 17-07-2015 before 05:00 PM.