Counselling Time Table for ICAR AIEEA-PG Courses Admission 2016-17 Academic Year. The Result of Indian Council of Agricultural Research for Post Graduate Entrance Exam 2016 was declared on 10th June 2016. The students can also check cut-off marks/ merit or admission list (1st/ 2nd/ 3rd) on the official website www.icar.org.in. We have already uploaded ICAR AIEEA-UG 2016 Counseling >> Check Here
Table of Page Contents
ICAR AIEEA-PG Counselling 2016 Process.
- The Counseling schedule is tentative and is subject to change. Any change in the venue/schedule of counseling will be placed on ICAR website. No separate intimation will be sent in this regard.
- The SC/ ST candidates who do not wish to take admission in their respective reserved category may opt for counseling with General + OBC category.
- Such candidates, if any will be allotted the seat and university in case any seat remains unfilled. Their counseling will be undertaken only after the counseling is over for all the candidates who have reported on scheduled date and time. Mere reporting for the counseling on this date does not necessarily guarantee the admission.
- Candidates are advised to book their journey tickets to New Delhi for counseling accordingly as soon as the result is declared, and if they are declared qualified to be called for counseling.
- In case the seats are exhausted before all the candidates called for personal appearance are covered, the allotment will be stopped and the Council will not be responsible for the non-availability of seats and non-allotment to the rest of the candidates on this account.
Latest News & Updates of ICAR Admission 2016-2017
The Exam Free Job Alert.com provides latest advertisement of ICAR AIEEA UG/ PG Admission 2016/ Revised Result/ Answer Key/ Merit List etc.
- ICAR AIEEA-PG 2016 Counselling Process/ Schedule June 11, 2016
- ICAR AIEEA UG-2016 Counselling Schedule @icar.org Merit List Wise June 10, 2016
- ICAR 2016 Admit Card (AIEEA-UG/ PG) Exam Hall Ticket May 14, 2016
Application Fees (Counseling).
Candidate will have to deposit part admission fee of Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) in Cash and also the original certificates to the Registrar of the University as soon as the seat is allotted on the day of Counseling. The Candidate is advised to take the receipt of the fee deposited as well as enquire about the date of reporting for registration at the allotted Agricultural University from the Registrar. The balance amount of fee would have to be deposited by the candidate to the University on the date of registration as prescribed by the University for the purpose. Failure to deposit part admission fee and certificates to the allocated University will forfeit his/her claim for admission. Reserved category candidates must produce the required certificates in original and in the prescribed format. Any temporary or permanent withdrawal of original certificates will be governed as per the concerned University rules. ICAR has no objection if certificates are returned to the candidate after verification. In case of OBC candidates.
Time Table & Center.
VENUE: AP Shinde Symposium Hall, NASC Complex (ICAR), Dev Prakash Shastri Marg Opp. Todapur, Pusa, New Delhi – 110 012
|DATE OF PERSONAL APPEARANCE/COUNSELLING||MAJOR SUBJECT GROUP||
MAJOR SUBJECT GROUP-WISE
TIME FROM 9.00 AM TILL COUNSELING IS OVER
|09.7.2016 (Saturday)||Code 02||
|10.7.2016 (Sunday)||Code 02||All qualified Candidates called for counseling from overall merit rank 201 and onward|
|11.7.2016 (Monday)||Code 01, 03||All qualified Candidates called for counseling|
|12.7.2016 (Tuesday)||Code 04, 05||All qualified Candidates called for counseling|
|13.7.2016 (Wednesday)||Code 08, 09,||All qualified Candidates called for counseling|
|14.7.2016 (Thursday)||Code 10, 11, 19||All qualified Candidates called for counseling|
|15.7.2016 (Friday)||Code 12, 16, 20||All qualified Candidates called for counseling|
|17.7.2016 (Sunday)||Code 06, 07, 13, 17, 18||All qualified Candidates called for counseling|
||Code 15 Code 14||All qualified Candidates called for counseling All qualified Candidates called for counseling + any|