(आईसीएर काउंसलिंग-२०१६) ICAR AIEEA-UG 2016 Result Declared on 10th June 2016 – Check the Counselling Time Table & मेरिट वाइज
The India Council of Agricultural Research has conducted AIEEA-UG & PG/ JRF Entrance Examination in May 2016. The students can check their RANK WISE MERIT Number & Tentative Schedule for counseling as per the notification provided by the ICAR website. The ICAR AIEEA-UG 2016 counselling is based on the rank obtained in the entrance exam. The shortlisted candidate can get admission to bachelor degree courses in agriculture and allied subjects other than veterinary science – AIEEA- UG-2016
Table of Page Contents
Date & Center of ICAR AIEEA-UG Counselling 2016.
AP SHINDE SYMPOSIUM HALL, NASC COMPLEX (ICAR) Dev Prakash Shastri (DPS) Marg, (Opp. Todapur), Pusa, New Delhi 110012
|Date of Personal Appearance/Counseling as per overall merit rank||Counseling For STREAM (as per overall merit rank)||9.00 AM to 1.00 PM# Overall Merit Rank||2.00 PM to 6.00 PM# Overall Merit Rank|
STREAM-B (Maths Group) STREAM-B (Math) STREAM-B
(All UPS, PC, ST & SC) and (All UPS, PC; (SC&ST 201 to all qualified) (General + OBC upto 300)ST & SCupto 1-200)and (General + OBC 1-300)
|(Sunday)||STREAM-B (Maths Group) (General + OBC)||
STREAM-B (Maths Group) (General + OBC)
STREAM-A (Biology/Agri. Group) (UPS/PC/ST)
876 and onward
(All UPS.PC& ST)
|(Tuesday)||STREAM-A (Biology/Agri. Group) (All SC)||STREAM-A (SC 1-500)||STREAM-A (SC 501 to all qualified)|
|(Wednesday)||STREAM-A (General+ OBC)||1-700||701-1100|
|(Trursday)||STREAM-A (General+ OBC)||1101-1500||1501-1800|
|(Friday)||STREAM-A (General* OBC)||1801-2200||2201-2500|
|(Monday)||STREAM-A (General* OBC)||2501-2850||2851-3150|
|(Tuesday)||STREAM-A (General* OBC)||3151-3450||3451-3700|
|(Wednesday)||STREAM-A (General* OBC)||3701-4100||4101-4400|
|(Thursday)||STREAM-A (General* OBC)||4401-4700||4701 and onwards + any left over candidate* who could not attend the counseling on date and scheduled time due to any reasons|
Important Points & Certificates.
- The above Counseling schedule is tentative and is subject to change. Any change in the venue/schedule of counseling will be placed on ICAR website. The SC/ST candidates who do not wish to take admission in their respective reserve category may opt for counseling with General + OBC category.
- Candidates are advised to book their journey tickets to New Delhi for counseling accordingly as soon as the result is declared, and if they are declared qualified to be called for counseling.
- *Such candidates will be allotted the seat and the university against any unfilled seat if available. Their counseling will be undertaken only after the counseling is over for all the candidates who have reported on scheduled date and time. Mere reporting for the counseling on this date does not necessarily guarantee the admission.
- In case the seats are exhausted before all the candidates called for personal appearance are covered, the allocation will be stopped and the Council will not be responsible for the non-availability of seats and nonallotment to the rest of the candidates on this account.
- Candidate will have to deposit part admission fee of 2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) in Cash and also submit the original certificates to the Registrar of the University as soon as the seat is allocated on the day of Counseling. The Candidate is advised to take the receipt of the deposits as well as enquire about the date of reporting for registration at the Agricultural University from the Registrar. The balance amount of fee would have to be deposited by the candidate to the University on the date of registration as prescribed by the University for the purpose. Failure to deposit part admission fee and certificates to the allocated University will forfeit his/her claim for admission. Reserved category candidates must produce the required certificates in original and in the prescribed format. Any temporary or permanent withdrawal of original certificates will be governed as per the concerned University rules. ICAR has no objection if certificates are returned to the candidate after verification. In case of OBC candidates availing the benefits of reservation in Central Educational Institutions/Universities, the candidate will also be required to produce a Central OBC certificate (Annexure-V) issued by the competent authority and satisfy following criteria:
- Sub-caste must tally with the Central list of OBC.
- Candidate should not belong to creamy layer.
Latest Notice & Updates of ICAR Entrance Exam 2016
- ICAR AIEEA-PG 2016 Counselling Process/ Schedule June 11, 2016
- ICAR AIEEA UG-2016 Counselling Schedule @icar.org Merit List Wise June 10, 2016
- ICAR 2016 Admit Card (AIEEA-UG/ PG) Exam Hall Ticket May 14, 2016
The proof of non-creamy layer shall be verified by the University authority before their admission (Original certificate has to be produced). Therefore, candidates while coming for counseling need to bring with them all the above-required documents in original as well as photocopies thereof along with part fee in cash and call letter for counseling issued by the ICAR. The counseling of OBC candidates will be done along with the candidates of general category at their overall merit rank for reserved seats as applicable at the time of counseling in the Central Educational Institutions/Universities.
- Candidate should note that after allotment of the seat, no refund of part fee will be made in case he/she withdraws admission for any reason.
- The reporting time for the candidates will be 30 minutes before (8.30 A.M./ 1.30 P.M.) the specified time of counseling In case of late reporting by the candidates for counseling due to any reason, he/ she will lose claim of admission due at his/ her rank. However, such candidate may be considered for admission against left out seats at the time of reporting. No claim or compensation for problems (if any) encountered or cost incurred in attending the counseling will be entertained by the ICAR/ Universities. While reporting for the counseling candidate must ensure that all the eligibility conditions laid down in the Information Bulletin are fulfilled including the age limit, final result in hand, percentage of marks, relevant certificates etc. ICAR/ University wiII not be held responsible for denial of admission to non-eligible candidates.
- Candidates are advised to remain in touch with ICAR website for any change in schedule/notices/circulars etc. In case the letters are issued and not received by the candidates due to postal delay or any other reasons in time, ICAR shall not be responsible for it. Candidates should download counseling letter from the ICAR website.
NOTE: The candidates please note that 15% ICAR quota seats through ICAR’s Entrance Examination (AIEEA-UG) in Bachelor degree programmes will not be filled-up for non- accredited colleges of Agricultural Universities (AUs) w.e.f. Academic Session2016-17. The final status of accreditation of the colleges is expected to be known by the end of April 2016 and the seat position in the accredited colleges of the concerned AUs are likely to be known by the 3rd week of May 2016. The seat positions notified in this Information Bulletin are likely to change on this account and the dates for counseling indicated above are also likely to be revised. The candidates are, therefore, advised to remain in constant touch with the ICAR website for any change in counseling schedule/ notices/ circulars, etc.