Entrance Exam Alert B.Tech/ B.Pharma in ICT Mumbai Admissions 2016 is for Undergraduate Engineering programs for the academic session 2016-17.The examination date will be announced shortly and admission will be based on JEE Main 2016. The candidate studying in 12th Board Exam will also be consider and will be done through CAP Counselling. The Candidate those are interested to take admission to Engineering/ Technology courses offered by ICT are required to appear for JEE Main 2016 Paper 1 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).The admission process will starts from the date 21st Jan 2016. ICT Mumbai Admissions 2016 for B.Tech and B. Pharm – Syllabus/ Exam Date are available at Exam Free Job Alert.com website.
Table of Page Contents
About Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT)
Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), formerly the University Department of Chemical Technology (UDCT), is a premier chemical technology research institute located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaIt was established in 1933 and in 2008 the institute got deemed university status .Institute of Chemical Technology is the only deemed university in India that is funded by state.It is the most prestigious Engineering colleges in Mumbai.For the academic year 2016-2017, the Competent Authority for Admissions in the state of Maharashtra shall be granted through Centralized Admission Process (CAP) this process consist three rounds.
UG Courses & Seats Available.
|COURSES||NUMBER OF SEATS|
|Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (B.Chem.Engg.)||75 Seats|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.)||30 Seats|
|Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.)|
|Dyestuff Technology||20 Seats|
|Food Engineering and Technology||16 Seats|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology||18 Seats|
|Surface Coating Technology||16 Seats|
|Fibres and Textiles Processing Technology||34 Seats|
|Oils, Oleochemicals and Surfactants Technology||16 Seats|
|Polymer Engineering and Technology||16 Seats|
Eligibility Criteria for ICT Mumbai Admissions 2016
- Academic Eligibility: Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology /Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- 12th Board Exam Marks: Candidate should have secured 50% marks aggregate in all the subjects (45 % marks, in case of reserve categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- JEE Main 2016 Score: Candidate should have obtained the rank in All India Rank in JEE Main 2015 Paper 1 given by CBSE.
HOW TO APPLY for ICT Mumbai B.Tech Admission 2016.
- The candidate those desire to join Institute of Chemical Technology, candidates need to make an application for the Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
- Then a joint merit list is prepared for all the candidates who have applied for the admission to first year of B.Tech. Program through CAP,
- Then the admission will be granted on the basis of merit list prepared by CAP.