Indian Institute of Art and Design iDAT Admissions 2016 Notification/ IIAD Entrance Exam 2016 Syllabus/ Pattern & Dates.
The Indian Institute of Art and Design candidates will get admissions on the basis of IIAD iDAT Entrance Exam 2016 which is conducted by IIAD Admission Committee. iDAT 2016 is the entrance examination is for giving admission to the eligible candidates in Fashion Design, Interior Architecture & Design and Communication Design. iDAT 2016 application has started from 12th October 2015 and last date of registration is 30th April 2016. iDAT Exam will be conducted in the Month of May 2016. IIAD also offers 30 scholarships to meritorious students.
Table of Page Contents
The Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD) is running in the collaboration of Kingston University, London.The Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD) offers a creative, studio-based education theough Bachelor degree programmes in Fashion Design, Interior Architecture & Design, and Communication Design, at its campus in New Delhi.The Faculty of Art, Design & Architecture, Kingston University, London is the top Fashion Designing Colleges in the United Kingdom. It is standing amongst the most innovative institutions across ‘Europe and the USA’ according to Red Dot Ranking and it is ranked amongst the top 3 Best Fashion Schools Globally by Bussinessoffashion.comIIAD is also rinning a career development center which assists students with internships and industry visits, live projects, in India and overseas. Through career development center students will get an opportunity to work as interns with the leading names such as Ashima-Leena, JJ Valaya, FDCI.
The IIAD follows a TWO-STEP evaluation procedure for admission to its courses. Candidates will have to clear :
- The IIAD Design Aptitude Test (iDAT)
- A comprehensive interview and portfolio assessment before our panel of art and design professionals
- Students applying for Interior Architecture & Design can be exempted from the iDAT written test based on their NATA score. Should they attain the required cut-off score they will progress directly for their Portfolio Assessment and Interview.
The Bachelor degree programmes (awarded by Kingston University):
- Fashion Design
- Interior Architecture & Design (also on basis of NATA)
- Communication Design.
Eligibility Criteria for iDAT 2016
- Candidates must have appeared/passed Class 12 examination or any other equivalent from board CBSE/ISC/IB.
- Candidates those waiting for their results can also apply.
- Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
- Candidates who have secured 70% aggregate in
- Class 12 examination or any other equivalent from board CBSE/ISC/IB may apply for scholarship.
- Mode of submission of application form:
HOW TO APPLY.
Online Mode:Candidate have to visit the official website for filling application form. Click here for apply online.
Offline Mode:Candidate can also download the application form from the official website.For Download the Application Form click here.
Candidates can also get the application form from the following address:
IIAD Campus: B-26 Okhla Phase 1, New Delhi -110020
ISBF Campus: 15A Ring Road, Lajpat Nagar-IV, New Delhi -110024