IGNOU UG/ PG/ DIPLOMA/ CERTIFICATE ADMISSION ONLINE FORM 2015-16/ CHECK FORM STATUS ONLINE. JOINING COLLEGE DATE/ CUT-OFF.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University was established in 1985 by an Act of Parliament. Its good news for all the Students who are willing to apply ONLINE ADMISSION FORM 2015. IGNOU 2015 DIPLOMA/ MASTER/ BACHELOR COURSES Admission 2015. The important dates for the IGNOU 2015-16 academic session is available at official prospectus (Notification).
Table of Page Contents
IGNOU SCHOOLS LIST.
- The following Schools of Studies currently are in operation:
- School of Humanities (SOH)
- School of Social Sciences (SOSS)
- School of Sciences (SOS)
- School of Education (SOE)
- School of Continuing Education (SOCE)
- School of Engineering & Technology (SOET)
- School of Management Studies (SOMS)
- School of Health Sciences (SOHS)
- School of Computer & Information Sciences (SOCIS)
- School of Agriculture (SOA)
- School of Law (SOL)
- School of Journalism & New Media Studies (SOJNMS)
- School of Gender and Development Studies (SOGDS)
- School of Tourism and Hospitality Service Management (SOTHSM)
- School of Interdisciplinary and Trans-disciplinary Studies (SOITS)
- School of Social Work (SOSW)
- School of Vocational Education and Training (SOVET)
- School of Extension and Development Studies (SOEDS)
- School of Foreign Languages (SOFL)
- School of Translation Studies and Training (SOTST)
- School of Performing & Visual Arts (SOPVA)
Before sending the filled-in application form to concerned Regional Centre, please check whether you have enclosed ‘Self Attested’ :
- Photograph of the student.
- Certificates in support of your educational qualification(s). If you are applying for MCA and have studied Mathematics at 10+2/graduation level, attach marks sheet as proof.
- Experience certificate wherever required.
- Category certificate (for SC/ST/PH/OBC (non-creamy layer) Minority candidates).
- Age certificate wherever required.
- Student Card duly filled in along with photograph.
- Acknowledgement Card duly affixed with the postage stamp for Rs 6/-.
- Attached a Pay Order/Demand Draft for the Programme Fee/Fee for the first year/Semester and have
written your name, programme code and application No. on the reverse of the Demand Draft, issued by the bank.
- Attached documentary proof (photocopy of BPL ration card), in case of below poverty line students.
The candidate must also send affidavit by student and affidavit from parent or guardian along with admission application form.
Change of Elective/Course
Change in Elective/Course is permitted within 30 days from the receipt of first set of course material on payment of Rs.300/- for a 2/4 credit course or part thereof, Rs.600/- for a 6/8 credit course for undergraduate courses. For Master’s Degree Programme, it is Rs.500/- for 2/4 credits and Rs.1000/- for 6/8 credits course. Payment should be made by way of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “IGNOU” payable at the place of concerned Regional Centre. All such requests for change of Elective/ Course should be addressed to the concerned Regional Centre only as per schedule.
IGNOU Counselling and Examination Centre.
All study centres, Programme study centres, special study centres are not Examination centres. Practical
Examination need not necessarily be held at the centre where the learner has undergone counselling or
DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES @IGNOU DELHI ADMISSION 2015.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking (PGDLAN)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management (PGDDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGDGPS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling & Family Therapy (PGDCFT) (offered only in July Session).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Translation (PGDT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Operations (PGDIBO)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development (PGDESD)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Analytical Chemistry (PGDAC)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Statistics (PGDAST)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGJMC)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Audio Programme Production (PGDAPP)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Higher Education (PGDHE)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Technology (PGDET)
- Post Graduate Diploma in School Leadership and Management (PGDSLM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Management and Administration (PGDEMA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pre- Primary Education (PGDPPED)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Social Work among the Tribals (PGDSWT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales Management (PGDPSM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (PGDIPR)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Criminal Justice (PGDCJ)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Extension and Development Studies (PGDEDS)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Adult Education (PGDAE) (offered only in July Session)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Urban Planning and Development (PGDUPDL)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Folklore and Culture Studies (PGDFCS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Geriatric Medicine (PGDGM) (offered only in January Session)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Maternal and Child Health (PGDMCH) (offered only in July Session)
- Post Graduate Diploma in HIV Medicine (PGDHIVM) (offered only in July Session)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Food Safety and Quality Management (PGDFSQM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plantation Management (PGDPM) (offered only in July Session)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Book Publishing (PGDBP) (offered only in July Session)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s & Gender Studies (PGDWGS) (offered only in July Session)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
- Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education (DNHE)
- Diploma in Panchayat Level Administration and Development (DPLAD)
- Diploma in Tourism Studies (DTS)
- Diploma in Aquaculture (DAQ)
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English (DCE)
- Diploma Programme in Urdu (DUL)
- Diploma in HIV and Family Education (DAFE)
- Diploma in Business Process Outsourcing- Finance and Accounting (DBPOFA)
- Diploma in Women’s Empowerment and Development (DWED)
- Diploma in Paralegal Practice (DIPP)
- Diploma in Nursing Administration (DNA) (offered only in January Session)
- Diploma in Critical Care Nursing (DCCN) (offered only in January Session)
- Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables (DVAPFV) (offered only in July Session)
- Diploma in Dairy Technology (DDT) (offered only in July Session)
- Diploma in Meat Technology (DMT) (offered only in July Session)
- Diploma in Production of Value Added Products from Cereals, Pulses and
- Diploma in Fish Products Technology (DFPT) (offered only in July Session)
- Diploma in Watershed Management (DWM) (offered only in July Session)
IGNOU MASTER COURSE LIST 2015.
Below are the list of IGNOU, New Delhi P.G Courses 2015. The candidate has to fill online/ offline admission form 2015. The last date/ admit card & form status are available at www.ignou.ac.in website.
- Master of Science in Dietetics and Food Service Management (MSCDFSM)
- Master of Arts in Rural Development (MARD)
- Master of Science in Counselling and Family Therapy (MSCCFT)
- Master of Arts in Tourism Management (MTM)
- Master of Arts in English (MEG)
- Master of Arts in Hindi (MHD)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Social Work (Counselling) (MSWC)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy (MAPY)
- Master of Arts in Education (MAEDU)
- Master of Arts in Economics (MEC)
- Master of Arts in History (MAH)
- Master of Arts in Political Science (MPS)
- Master of Arts in Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Arts in Sociology (MSO)
- Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MGPS)
- Master of Arts in Psychology (MAPC)
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- Masters in Anthropology (MAAN)
- Master of Arts in Extension and Development Studies (MAEDS)
- Master of Arts in Adult Education (MAAE) (offered only in July Session)
- Master of Arts in Gender and Development Studies (MAGD)
- Master of Arts in Women’s and Gender Studies (MAWGS) (offered only in July Session)
- Master of Arts in Distance Education (MADE)
- Master of Commerce (MCOM)
- M.Sc. Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science (MSCMACS)
- Master of Arts in Translation Studies (MATS).
IGNOU BACHELOR’S DEGREE PROGRAMMES – ADMISSION 2015.
Following are the Undergraduate courses/ Bachelors courses list in IGNOU 2015.
- Bachelor of Arts in Tourism Studies (BTS)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)
- Bachelor’s Degree Programmes (BDP)-B.A, B.Com, B.Sc
- Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme (BPP)
- BBA in Retailing with the Modular Approach (BBARL) (offered only in July Session)
CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES @IGNOU 2015.
- Advance Certificate in Power Distribution Management (ACPDM)
- Advanced Certificate in Information Security (ACISE)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Extension and Development Studies (PGCEDS)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Adult Education (PGCAE)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law (PGCCL)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Patent Practice (PGCPP)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Bangla-Hindi Translation (PGCBHT)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Malayalam-Hindi Translation (PGCMHT)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Agriculture Policy (PGCAP)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGCGPS)
- Post-Doctoral Certificate in Dialysis Medicine (PDCDM) (offered only in July Session)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Information and Assistive Technologies for the
- Post Graduate Certificate in Geoinformatics (PGCGI)
- Certificate in Indigenous Art Practices (CIAP)
- Certificate in Visual Arts—Painting (CVAP)
- Certificate in Visual Arts—Applied Art (CVAA)
- Certificate in Performing Arts—Theatre Arts (CPATHA)
- Certificate in Performing Arts—Hindustani Music (CPAHM)
- Certificate in Performing Arts—Karnatak Music (CPAKM)
- Certificate in Performing Arts—Bharatanatyam (CPABN)
- Certificate in Arabic Language (CAL)
- Certificate in Disaster Management (CDM)
- Certificate in Environmental Studies (CES)
- Certificate Programme in NGO Management (CNM)
- Certificate in Business Skills (CBS)
- Certificate in Teaching of English as a Second Language (CTE)
- Certificate in Functional English (Basic Level) (CFE)
- Certificate in Urdu Language (CUL)
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education (CAFE)
- Certificate in Social Work and Criminal Justice System (CSWCJS)
- Certificate in Health Care Waste Management (CHCWM)
- Certificate in Newborn and Infant Nursing (CNIN)
- Certificate in Maternal and Child Health Nursing (CMCHN)
- Certificate in Home Based Health Care (CHBHC)
- Certificate in Community Radio (CCR)
- Certificate in Tourism Studies (CTS)
- Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN)
- Certificate in Nutrition and Child Care (CNCC)
- Certificate in Rural Development (CRD)
- Certificate in Sericulture (CIS)
- Certificate in Organic Farming (COF)
- Certificate in Water Harvesting and Management (CWHM)
- Certificate in Poultry Farming (CPF)
- Certificate in Beekeeping (CIB)
- Certificate in Human Rights (CHR)
- Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)
- Certificate in Co-operation, Co-operative Law & Business Laws (CCLBL)
- Certificate in Anti Human Trafficking (CAHT)
- Certificate in International Humanitarian Law (CIHL)
- Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
- Certificate in Guidance (CIG)
- Certificate in Communication & IT Skills (CCITSK)
- Certificate Programme in Laboratory Techniques (CPLT)
- Certificate in Teaching of Primary School Mathematics (CTPM) (offered only in July Session)
- Certificate Programme in Value Education (CPVE)
- Certificate in Energy Technology and Management (CETM)
- Certificate of Competency in Power Distribution (for Electrical Technicians) (CCPD).
- Last date to fill online & offline IGNOU Certificate Programmes is 15th June, 2015 and 30th June-2015 with late fee of Rs 300.
- Last date for All Other Programmes is 17th August, 2015 and 31st August, 2015 with late fee of Rs 300.
HOW TO APPLY.
Visit official website (https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/) click on “NEW USER” fill all the details, selection program you want to pursue. Pay application fees, note download Application FORM. If you have lost IGNOU FORM Number. Please comment below.
CONTACT & ADDRESS.
|Problem related||Contact No.||Controlling Officer & Telephone No.||E-mail ID|
|9||Issue of Degree/ Diploma Certificate/ Despatch of returned Degrees/ Verification of Degrees/Convocation||
|10||Issue of Hall Ticket/ Correction in the hall ticket for handicapped students/ Non-receipt of hall tickets for term-end-examination & Entrance Test/ Entrance, Test Results/Queries related to dispatch of attendance, list of examinees etc./ writer||
|11||Declaration of results of Masters & Bachelors degree level Pogramme/Issue of grade card and provisional certificate of Masters and Bachelors degree level prog./ Practical marks of all programmes||011-29572212||
|12||Declaration of results of Masters, Bachelor and Diploma Programme/Issue of grade card and provisional certificate of Masters, Bachelor and Diploma level programme||011-29572211||
|13||Declaration of results of DPE and Certificate programme/ Issue of grade card and provisional certificate of DPE & Certificate level programme||011-29572208||
|14||Verification of genuineness of Provisional certificate and grade card/ Issue of Transcript||011-29572210||
|15||Queries related to UFM cases||
|16||Status of Project Report of all Programmes/ Dissertation and Viva marks||
|17||Queries related to Assignment Marks||
|18||Students general enquiries and grievances/Issue of duplicate mark sheet||
|19||Discrepancy in grade card, non updation of grade/marks programmes wise in the grade card etc.||