This is new opening jobs for M.Tech/ B.Tech/ B.E/ pass for IGNTU University. The Indra Gandhi National Tribal University Instructor/ Lab Technician post vacancies shall be selected on the basis of personal interview. All the eligible candidate can visit Walk-in on 21st December 2016. Please read complete details given below.
- 82 LDC/ Attendant/ Driver/ P.A & Other Vacancies at IGNTU Amarkantak
- More teaching Jobs 2016 >>> Check Here
Table of Page Contents
IGNTU Recruitment 2016.
Name of Post: Instructor
- Number of Vacancies: 04 Posts
- Salary: Not mentioned.
Name of Post: Lab Technician
- Number of Vacancies: 01 Post
- Salary: not mentioned.
The candidate in IGNTU Instructor/ Lab Technician is selection process is based on personal interview.
- For Instructor Post: The candidate willing to apply for Instructor post must possess M.Tech.(Computer Sc. & Eng.)/B.E. (Computer Sc. & Eng.) / M.Sc. (Computer Science/IT) / MCA or equivalent from the recognized university/Institute with 2 years of teaching Experience. (Desirable: Experience in C++, .NET, SQL Server, Java and web Cloud Development).
- For Lab Technician: The minimum education qualification for Lab Technician vacancies is Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Application with at least 55% of marks from a recognized University with one years of working experience in a Computer Lab. (Desirable: Experience in C++, .NET, SQL Server, Java and Web Cloud Development).
Job Location: Amarkantak (Madhya Pradesh)
HOW TO APPLY.
A walk in interview will be conducted on 21/12/2015 at 10.30 AM in the Executive Hall of the University at Old Administrative Block for engagement of the following contractual positions. The posts are purely temporary and can be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof, for the IT for masses project run under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India at IGNTU Amarkantak (M.P.). The candidate must send their resume/ bio-date to email id firstname.lastname@example.org before appearing for personal interview. All the candidate must bring Original Document & Latest Curriculum Vitae at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview: Executive Hall Of the University at Old Administrative Block.