Indian Institute of Technology JEE Mains 2016 Online Application Form/ Official Notice Date & Eligibility Criteria 12th Class/ 11th Class.
Table of Page Contents
Brief Introduction about JEE Mains.
The JEE Mains & Advanced 2015-2016 is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The Joint Entrance Examination score card is used for admission in UG Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech Degree Courses) at various National Institute of Technology, Indian Institute of Technology, IIIT’s and other Technical Funded Institutes (CFTI’s). The IIT JEE Mains 2015-2016 Mains official notice shall be issued by Organizing Committee.
- The JEE Mains written examination shall be contains 2 papers. The Paper-I is for B.E/ B.Tech and Paper-II is meant for B.Arch/B.Planning UG admission 2015.16.
- The JEE Mains Score Card and qualified candidate are eligible to appear for JEE Advances 2016.
- The JEE Mains Score can be used for admission in NIT’s, IIIT’s, Govt Engineering College, State Engineering Colleges, Central Funded Institutes etc. require JEE Mains Score 2016 and 12th Board Percentage (Marks).
- The JEE Advances score can be used for IIT Admission.
- The Online Registration cum Application form shall be available from 10th November 2015 to 20th December 2015 (expected dates). The final notice shall be soon available soon.
JEE Mains 2016 Score Accepting States.
The engineering college admission 2016-2017 shall consider JEE Mains Score in Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra , Odisha, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Haryana & Nagaland. These states have joined JEE Main system and will accept JEE Main 2015 scores for B.E/ B.Tech admission. We also provided top engineering college in state wise.
|Important Events of JEE 2016.||Expected Dates (Please check officail Notice for correct dates).|
|JEE Main 2015 Detailed Notification||10th November 2015|
|JEE Main 2015 Information Brochure to be released||10th November 2015|
|Last date to apply for JEE Main 2015||20th December 2015|
|JEE Main 2015 Paper 1 for B.E./ B.Tech- Offline||3rd April 2015 from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.|
|JEE Main 2015 Paper 2 for B.Arch/ B. Planning- Offline||3rd April 2015 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.|
|JEE Main 2015 Paper 1 (Online) Day 1, Shift 1||9th April 2016 from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.|
|JEE Main 2015 Paper 1(Online) Day 1, Shift 2,
|9th April 2016 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.|
|JEE Main 2015 Paper 1 (Online) Day 2, Shift 1||17th April 2016 from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.|
|JEE Main 2015 Paper 1(Online) Day 2, Shift 2,
|17th April 2016 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m|
|JEE Main 2015 Admit Card availability||1st March 2016 onwards|
|Display of JEE Main 2015 answer keys & OMR Sheet||22-26 April 2016.|
|Declaration of JEE Main Score 2015 and top 150000 candidates eligible to appear in JEE Advanced 2015||29th April 2016.|
|Declaration of All India rank JEE (Main) Paper 1 & Paper 2||1st July 2016.|
Exam Pattern & Syllabus.
The JEE Mains Exam pattern is same as of 2015 written examination. The Syllabus is of 11th/ 12th class Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics.