भारतीय डाक विभाग क्लर्क भर्ती 2016
India Post has started Banking Services all over India. The India Post, Govt of India is now providing Saving & Current Bank account in India Post Payment Bank in Delhi/ Mumbai, Chennai, Jaipur, Agra, Lucknow, Kanpur, Pune, Hyderabad, Patna etc. The Hiring Process of going on at India Post Bank ie. Clerk, Probationary Officer, Specialist Officer, Stenographer, Multi-Tasking Staff etc. In the previous recruitment India Post is Hiring 1310 P.O JMGS-I Scale-I. You can fill online application for it (Deadline of online form is 15th October 2016). The India Post is going to issue another recruitment notification for CLERK Vacancies 2016. Total Post is 4240.
Table of Page Contents
इंडिया पोस्ट क्लर्क भर्ती २०१६ – India Post Payment Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016.
- Name of Organization : India Post
- Total Number of Vacancies: 4240
- Name of Posts: Clerk
- Job Type : Government Jobs
- Education Qualification Required:Bachelor Degree in Any Steam.
- Application Form : Online Application Form
- Start of Application Form: 5th December 2016 (Expected) – Exact Date shall be notified later.
- Last date to Recieve Application: 25th December 2016 – Please check official notification.
- Selection Process: Preliminary Test, Mains Test, Interview & Document Verification process.
- Age Limit & Relaxation: 18 to 28 years (as on 01.01.2016)(Please read Age Relaxation for more details)
- Official website: https://www.indiapost.gov.in
India Post Payments Bank Limited is wholly owned undertaking of the Department of Posts, Govt. of India. The IPPB is approved from RBI & Cabinet. In the era of Online Payment ie. Wallet like Paytm, Oxigen, Freecharge. The India Post also decided to jump into the Banking Sector. The new customer can open Saving as well as Current account as per their requirement. The salary account is as per approval.
India Post Clerk Vacancies 2016.
The candidate has to fill online application available at Sifytest website. Please check education, age limit, relaxation, written test dates & official notification for complete details.
India Post Clerk Recruitment is also similar to the IBPS CLERK or SBI CLERK Bharti 2016-17. The eligibility criteria is also same.
The candidate must possess Degree in any stream from recognized university/ institution. The candidate with typoing speed in Hindi & English is plus point.
India Post Clerk candidate must be Minimum of 20 years and maximum of 28 years.
The age relaxation for India Post Payment Bank Clerk recruitment 2016 is given below. Please check notification for OBS, SC, ST, Women, Widow, Ex-Servicemen Age Relaxation.
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disability||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|5||Widows Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|6||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|7||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|8||Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
- The Online application starts on 5th Dec 2016 (Expected)
- Deadline of online India Post Clerk Form is 25th December 2016.
- Application Form Fees deposit last date is 24th Dec 2016.
- Exam Date is expected to be conducted in March/ April 2017.
How to Apply (India Post Clerk 2016) Form
The candidate must fill online application form available at https://www.indiapost.gov.in website. You must check application form fees.
Please stay tuned. We shall upload notification soon -after the official recruitment declaration of Department of Post.