INDIAN ARMY OFFICER RECRUITMENT in DENTAL CORPS under SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (SSC)/ DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM/ NOTICE/ AGE LIMIT/ SELECTION PROCESS.
The India Army has issued another recruitment notice for DENTAL CORPS (AD Corps) Officer Vacancy through Short Service Commission. Total 23 DENTAL Officer Vacancies are available at this time. The candidate must have appeared for AIPGDEE 2015.
Table of Page Contents
INDIAN DENTAL COPRPS SSC OFFICER RECRUITMENT.
Below is the complete details available for Indian Dental Corps Officer Vacancy with Selection Process, Imp Dates etc.
Name of Organization: Indian Army Dental Corps.
- Name of Post: SSC Officer.
- Pay Scale: PB-3 (17160-39100) Grade pay Rs 6000/- INR.
- Total Vacancy: 23 (Twenty Three).
If you are willing to apply and join Indian Dental Corps. The minimum eligibility criteria is given below.
- Candidates must be BDS/MDS (with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS) from a College/University recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI) as on 31 Oct 2014.
- Should have completed one-year rotatory Internship by 31 Mar 2015 recognized by DCI.
- Should be in possession of Permanent Dental Registration Certificate valid at least up to 31 Dec 2015.
- Should be less than 45 years of age as on 31 Dec 2015.
- Only Candidates (BDS/MDS) who have appeared in All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Exam (AIPGDEE)-2015 held on 24 Jan 2015 are eligible to apply.
- Should be medically fit in all respects for service in the Armed Forces Medical Services. (Refer to www.indianarmy.nic.in for Physical standards in Armed Forces Medical Services).
The selection procedure for Indian Dental Corps SSC Officer is given below. The score-card “AIPGDEE”/ CUT Off marks and interview are the basic criteria for selection.
- Short-listing for interview: Candidates found eligible will be shortlisted for Interview based on their marks obtained in the All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Exam (AIPGDEE)-2015.
- Interview: Eligible candidates will be called for ‘Interview’ by a Board of Officers in the month of Aug-Sep 2015 to assess their suitability and merit for grant of Short Service Commission in the Army Dental Corps. The candidates who qualify in the interview will be subjected to the Medical Examination tests. It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the interview does not confirm final selection. A merit list is prepared purely on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in interview.
- Medical Examination: Candidates placed on merit list after interview by Selection Board will be brought before a Medical Board for ascertaining their Medical Fitness. The decision of the Medical Board will be final. NOTE: Candidates are advised in the their own interest to undergo a preliminary medical checkup for wax in ears, DNS, defective colour vision, over weight/underweight, piles, gynaecomastia, tonsillitis and varicocele before reporting for the SSC interview.
HOW TO APPLY.
The interested candidates should apply as per attached specimen format, to the following address:
Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS/DENTAL-2) Room No. 25, ‘L’ Block Ministry of Defence. New Delhi-110001