Indian Army under NCC Special Entry Scheme 41st Course April 2017 for Married/ Unmarried Male & Unmarried Female is invited. This is golden opportunity for NCC Cadets possessing NCC C Certificate or he/she must be Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel. The candidate can visit JOININDIANARMY NCC Special Entry Scheme Link to fill online application form. Our website ExamFreeJobAlert.com provides complete details ie. SSB/ Physical Test/ Marks required/ NCC Certificate Grade (A/ B/ C) etc. Age limit etc. You can read this notification in HINDI/ GUJARATI/ BENGALI/ MARATHI so that you can get complete information.
Table of Page Contents
- 1 ARMY NCC Special Entry Scheme (41st Course April 2017).
- 2 NCC 41st Course Vacancies
- 2.1 Army Open Rally 2016-17 Timetable @JoinIndianArmy.nic.in
- 2.2 Join Indian Army Bharti Churu & Jhunjhunu Rally Nov 2016 – Online Form Sept 2016
- 2.3 Indian Army University Entry Scheme 27th UES Apply Online Aug 2016
- 2.4 Army Rally Program @Bangalore/ Mangalore/ Trivandrum Belgaum JoinIndianArmy July August 2016
- 2.5 Indian Army NCC (41st Special Entry Scheme) Vacancies July 2016
- 2.6 Bihar Jharkhand Army Rally 2016-17 Time Table (HQ RTG ZONE, DANAPUR) – Ranchi/ Patna/ Gaya/ Muzaffarpur
- 2.7 Madhya Pradesh Indian Army Rally 2016 HQ RTG ZONE, JABALPUR TimeTable
- 2.8 Army Rally In Ambala Headquarters 2016/ Online Registration/ Timetable
- 3 Eligibility Required.
- 4 HOW TO FILL FORM.
ARMY NCC Special Entry Scheme (41st Course April 2017).
The Indian Army Recruitment Cell has issued another golden opportunity to become Officers.
NCC 41st Course Vacancies
- NCC Men – 50 (45 for Gen Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel only).
- NCC Women – 05 (04 for women general category and 01 for wards of battle casualties of Army personnel only).
Latest Indian Army Rally 2016-2017
The Exam Free Job Alert.com provides latest Army Bharti Rally 2017-17, time table/ admit card/ selection/ physical test dates/ medical test/ joining letters etc.
Bihar Jharkhand Army Rally 2016-17 Time Table (HQ RTG ZONE, DANAPUR) – Ranchi/ Patna/ Gaya/ Muzaffarpur
- Nationality: For details, go through the detailed notification for NCC Special Entry Scheme 41st Course (apr 2017) on our official website ioinindianarmv.nic.in
Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary ground from NDA, IMA,OTA or any other Service Training Academy are NOT eligible to apply.
- Age Limit. For NCC candidates (including Wards of Battle Casualties)19 to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2017 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 92 and not later than 01 Jan 98, both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification and Other Criteria.
- For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders.
Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years/semesters.
Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks if selected in interview failing which their candidature will be cancelled. The candidates studying in the final year of graduation should complete their examinations related to the degree, like, written, practicals, viva-voce, projects backlogs etc prior to 01 Apr 2017. They should be able to produce the degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA, Chennai. Such candidates will be inducted for training at OTA, Chennai on additional bond basis for recovery of the cost of training as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay and allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
Candidate should attach self attested photocopies of educational documents as mentioned in Detailed Notification available on our website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC.
- Grading. Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
- For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel Only.
Educational Qualification. Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years/semesters.
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate not required.
Apply manually as per format of Application Form available on Official website of Rtg Dte ioinindianarmy.nic.in(Downloads). Applicants under category of Wards of Battle Casualties to send their completed applications direct to Directorate General of Recruiting/ Rtg-A, NCC Entry, AG’s Branch, IHQ of MoD (Army)’ West Block- III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 alongwith all documents (less NCC ‘C’ Certificate) as mentioned in Detailed Notification available on our website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
HOW TO FILL FORM.
- For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders Only. Applications will ONLY be accepted ONLINE on website “ioinindianarmv.nic.in”. Click on” Officers Entry Apply/Login” and then click ‘Registration’.
Fill the online registration form after reading the Instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ . A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply ‘shown against NCC special entry scheme. A page ‘’Application Form’’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments, Personal informations, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘’Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Click on ‘’Submit now” only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. After submitting, click on ‘’PDF” and take two copies of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system.
Note :- Details once submitted will NOT be changed under any circumstance, and NO representation in this regard shall be entertained.
- One copy of the print out of application form duly signed, photograph affixed and self attested alongwith all documents as mentioned in Detailed Notification available on our website joinindianarmy.nic.in should be forwarded to the OC, NCC Unit from where NCC ‘C’ Certificate has been issued. The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference and carried to the SSB.
- Applications of Candidates serving in the Armed Forces, duly counter-signed by Commanding Officer should be sent to the OC, NCC Unit from where NCC’ ‘C’ certificate has been issued. NOTE:
Candidates must note that all those appeared/appearing for SSB interview for SSC (NT)-105 (Apr 2017) & SSC (NT) (Women)-19 Course (Apr 2017) as CDSE candidate will NOT be eligible to appear for NcC Spl Entry-41 Course SSB. A declaration to the effect needs to be filled and submitted alongwith the application form by the candidate, as per format available online alongwith application form.
The last date for receipt of applications at NCC Bn is 22nd Aug 2016 and there after through NCC channel should reach Recruiting Directorate by 30th Sep 2016.
Important Note : This is an encrypted version of notification to this entry. Aspirants are requested to visit official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for detailed notification about this entry before taking a final decision to apply.