Fill online Bharti Form 2016 Indian Coast Guard Yantrik (Mechanical/ Electrical/ ECE) for Diploma Candidate: Indian Coast Guard (Ministry of Defence) has released a notification for recruitment of Indian male candidates having minimum qualification like educational qualification and age as prescribed below for recruitment to the position of Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard which is an armed force of the union. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online on or before the date 8th Feb 2016.
Table of Page Contents
About Indian Coast Guard (ministry of Defence):
The Ministry of Defence is for co-ordinating and supervising all agencies and functions of the government which relating directly to national security and the Indian armed forces . Ministry of defence has the largest budget of the federal departments of India.The Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission organization of India which is for conducting round-the-year real-life operations at sea it is relatively small but it has a wide range of task capabilities for both surface and air operations.
Indian Coast Guard Bharti Jan 2016.
The recruitment programme is for filling various post of Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard and the pay scale for this job will be as Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month. Yantrik Technical [Mechanical]/ Yantrik Technical [Electrical]/ Yantrik Technical [Electronics and Telecommunication].
Exam Center Details.
The candidate must check the written test centers. The admit card & date of exam is available.
|Mumbai||Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face PO, Worli Colony ,Mumbai – 30|
Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex,
Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai-13
|Kolkata||Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata, WB -700 157|
|Kochi||Indian Coast Guard Dist HQs No-4, Kalvatty Road, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala- 682 004|
|Visakhapatnam||Indian Coast Guard Enclave, Behind Port High School, Malkapuram, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh-530 011|
Coast Guard Region (NW), UdyogBhawan,
7th Floor, Block No -12, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat – 382 010
Minimum Qualification Required :
The candidates should have completed three year diploma in electrical engineering / mechanical engineering / electronics and Tele – communication engineering or equivalent branch recognized / approved by all India council of technical education (AICTE) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.The candidates age should not be lesser than 18 years and should be maximum as 22 years. The candidate should born between the dates as 1st Aug 1994 to 31st Jul 1998.The relaxation in age will be applicable as, for the candidates belongs to SC/ST category and age relaxation will be of 5yrs and 3yrs for the OBC candidates.
The candidates selection will be made on the basis of performance in written examination and personal interview.
- Short-listing criteria for applications will be based on higher percentage of marks in the diploma for a particular examination centre. SC and ST candidates will be given due weightage while short listing.
- The qualifying cut off percentage can be increased if more number of applications arereceived.
- The written tests will be objective type. The questions paper will contain questions from their respective branch(Mechanical /Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication) and will also include some questions of general knowledge, reasoning aptitude & English.
- Those who qualify written tests will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT)and initialMedical Examination. The testing procedure will take1-2 days.
- The Physical Fitness Test will be conducted for all those who pass the written tests. Qualifying PFT as per the standards given below is compulsory. The PFT will consist as under:* 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7minutes.
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
How to apply and application fee.
The candidates have to apply online through official website of Indian Coast Guard www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from the date 2nd Feb 2016 to 8th Feb 2016.