Govt Jobs in Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Technical (Cadet Entry Scheme) December 2015-2016. The B.Tech Technical Scheme for Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) 70% or more in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics subjects. The 10+2 (SSR) Sailor Bharti Notice is also issued by Indian Navy in Nov/ December 2015. The eligible candidate can fill online application before 2nd January 2016. Our website Exam Free Job Alert.com also provided Sarkari Naukri for 10th Pass/ 12th Senior Secondary all over India. This is very good opportunity for 12th CBSE/ other state board who have secured 70% more in PCM subjects. We are also uploading previous years papers/ sample papers/ exam syllabus/ admit card/ age limit/ salary/ training details is given below.
Table of Page Contents
Name of Post: 10+2 (Technical) (B.Tech.) Cadet Entry Scheme
- Number of Vacancies: Not Specified
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
- Starting Date for Online Application: 12th December 2015.
- Last Date for Online Application: 2nd January 2016.
- The candidates will be issued call up for Services Selection Board (SSB) based on their performance in Senior Secondary Education (10+2 equivalent). Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled at Banga-lore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam during Feb – May 16.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS (provided by candidate in their application form).
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consists of intelligence test, Picture Perception and Discussion test. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days.Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
Minimum Qualification Required.
The candidate must possess (Education Qualification) as Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent from University/ Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English either in class X or class XII. The age of candidate must between 17 years to 19 and 1/2 years (candidates to be born between 02 January 1997 to 01 July 1999 both dates inclusive).
For filling up application Online visit our website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and proceed as follows:
- Click on the ‘Officer Entry’ button under the option ‘Apply Online’ on the Home Page.
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field.
- After filling the form click on Preview and check if all the information entered by you is correct.
- Before clicking the Print Application button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can take the print of the application form by entering the relevant details.
- Before clicking the instructions for SSB Button, it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form are correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can read the instructions on conduct of SSB by clicking on the instruction for SSB button and can take the print of the application form by entering the details from the download sections under officer entry.
- Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number.
- Paste recent passport size colour photograph at the space provided and self attest the same.
- One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 011 along with the following documents: Self attested photograph, Self-attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets. In case CGPA, candidate is required to attach certificates issued by the university for conversion of CGPA in to percentage. Application to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed post/courier and Registered post will not be accepted.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope: ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ________ APPLICATION for 10+2 (B.Tech) for Jun 2016 Course Qualification______ Percentage _____%. NCC ‘C’ Yes/No. Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled; IHQ MoD (Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.