INDIAN ARMY – TA (TERRITORIAL ARMY) OFFICERS RECRUITMENT 2015 – APPLICATION FORM/ NOTIFICATION/ AGE/ ELIGIBILITY DETAILS.
Table of Page Contents
The eligible candidate and if their application are found correct will be called for screening (written exam and interview) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective TA Group Headquarters. The shortlisted candidates shall invited for Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
WRITTEN EXAM SYLLABUS & PATTEN.
The preliminary written examination for INDIAN ARMY TERRITORIAL OFFICER is given below.
PART I – Essay writing & comprehension (In English).
PART II – Objective type question on General Awareness, issues related to Political/Economic, Current Affairs (both national & International), Mental Aptitude, English Grammar & Reasoning.
LIST OF DOCUMENT REQUIRED at PIB Centers.
Candidate who qualify in written test of PIB/ASB are required to bring the following documents in original along with attested copies at the time of interview:-
- All educational qualification certificates (Matric onwards).
- Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- Copy of Identity proof with photographs (Voter ID/PAN Card/Passport/Driving license etc).
- Domicile/Residential proof certificate.
- Certificate for proof of age (Matric/Senior Secondary mark sheet & certificate for verification of date of birth).
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt/Union Territory/State/Semi Govt/Private Sector Authenticated by Head Office alongwith NOC by the department as per format given below.
- Self-employed candidates are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of minimum value duly attested stating nature of employment and annual income alongwith photocopy of PAN card.
- In case of candidates whose names vary in documents submitted, such candidates should submit an affidavit on judicial stamp paper declaring the correct name. The same must be published in newspaper and submit the newspaper cutting alongwith the affidavit.
- Employees of Railways are required to submit NOC authenticated by Railway Board.
INDIAN ARMY TA RECRUITMENT 2015 DETAILS.
Below is the complete notice provided by Indian Army Recruitment Center.
Name of Organization: India Army.
Name of Post: Territorial Army Officers.
Age Limit: 18 to 42 years as on 30 Jun 2015.
|RANK||PAY BANDS / SCALE||GRADE PAY||Military Service Pay|
HOW TO APPLY.
The eligible candidate has to download application form JOININDIANARMY website or Rojgaar Samachar Patra. Fill the application form with all your details asked and send it to Headquarters (ZONE WISE) along with self addressed stamped envelope of 28 x12 cms size, two passport size photographs and postal stamps worth Rs.27/- affixed on envelope (No other cost for submission) to the respective TA Group Headquarters as per the choice of following examination centres. NO OTHER DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH APPLICATION FORM.
|SER NO||WRITTEN EXAMINATION CENTRE||The Address of ARMY ZONE – SEND APPLICATION TO CONCERNED ARMY HEADQUATERS.|
|1.||Chandigarh||PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters, Western Command, Building No.750, Sector-8B, Chandigarh-160 009. Ph No. 0172-2547864|
|2.||Lucknow & Patna||PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters Central Command, Lucknow (UP) – 226002. Ph No.0522-2482278|
|3.||Kolkata & Shillong||PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters, Eastern Command, Fort William, Kolkata (WB) – 700021. Ph No.033-22313227|
|4.||Jaipur, Pune, Bengaluru & Hyderabad||PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters Southern Command, Pune-411001. Ph No. 7768003601, 02026880123|
|5.||Udhampur & Srinagar||PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters Northern Command, Udhampur (J&K) – 182101 Ph No.01992 243592|
CONTACT & RECRUTIMET HELPLINE.
Additional Directorate General of Recruiting
RTG-6, AG’s Branch
West Block – III
New Delhi – 110066
Phone/ Teleplone Numbers:
- For Officers’ entry – 26173215, 26175473, 26100487, 26196220.
- For Junior Commissioned Officer’sOther Ranks entry – 26175471
- Timings – 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm