IOCL Digboi 25 Junior Engineer Assistant Vacancy 2016
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) issued notice for Junior Engineer (Walk-in) for Ex-Apprentices IOCL (AOD) who have successfully completed their Apprenticeship training on or before 01.10.2016 and who meet the qualification and age criteria. The Exam Free Job Alert & Sarkari Result.com website has complete details regarding IOCL GATE 2017 JE Online Application. Download list of interview walk-in question of IOCL JE 2015/ 2014/ 2013.
Table of Page Contents
- 1 IOCL JE Vacancy Oct 2016
- 2 Eligible Criteria for IOCL Recruitment
- 2.1 Educational Qualification
- 2.2 Age Limit & Relaxation
- 2.3 25 JEn Vacancy IOCL Digboi Assam Apply Online
- 2.4 45 Trade Apprentice Vacancies in IOCL Guwahati July 2016
- 2.5 Indian Oil Haldia Jobs 2016 – IOCL Trade Apprentice (Boiler/ Fitter/ Electrical)
- 2.6 IOCL Technician Vacancy 2015 Paradip Odisha 60 Post
- 3 Admit Card Download
- 4 Selection Process
- 5 HOW TO APPLY
IOCL JE Vacancy Oct 2016
- Name of Organization : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Assam
- Total Number of Vacancies: 25 Post
- Name of Posts: IOCL Junior Engineer
- Job Type : Government Jobs
- Education Qualification Required: Diploma etc. Please check more below
- Walk-in Dates: 20th Nov 2016
- Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Age Limit & Relaxation: 18 to 26 years (Age on 01.10.2016)
- Official website: https://www.iocl.com
|SNo.||Name of the Post||Discipline||No. of Vacancies||Reservation|
|1||Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (Mechanical)||Mechanical||06||UR-03, ST-01, OBC-02|
|2||Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (Electrical)||Electrical||12||UR-07,SC-01 ,ST-01,OBC-03|
|3||Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (Instrumentation)||Instrumentation||06#||UR-03,SC-01,ST-01,OBC-01|
|4||Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV (P&U)||Mechanical/ Electrical||01||UR-01|
Eligible Criteria for IOCL Recruitment
Minimum 3 Years full time, regular/sandwich Diploma in relevant Engineering OR B.Sc.(Math,Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidate & 45% in aggregate in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
Age Limit & Relaxation
The candidate willing to apply for Junior Engineer (JEn) must be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 26 years of age on Age on 01.10.2016) For OBC Candidates : 03 years, For SC/ST Candidates : 05 years, For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Admit Card Download
Call letters could not be sent to Ex-apprentices, who underwent apprenticeship training as Fresher trade apprentice (NCVT certification) and ex-ITI, due to unavailability of their recent address details at our end. Therefore, they are advised to report to IOCL AOD), Personnel Dept for verification and submission of their documents from 24th October to 15th November 2016 between 08:30 AM to 12:00 PM. They are advised to produce documents pertaining to Age, Educational Qualification, Caste/Category certificate and successful apprenticeship completion certificate.
The selection in IOCL Junior Engineer is based on written test on the Walk-In 20th Nov 2016. Selection will be based on Written Test of 3 hours duration followed by Personal Interview. Every candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks at each stage for qualifying the selection process. There will be a relaxation in scoring of marks by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD for applications against reserved positions. The written test shall comprise of Subject Knowledge, Reasoning ability and General Awareness.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may Walk-in-Written Test documents pertaining to Age, Educational Qualification , Caste/Category certificate and successful apprenticeship completion certificate.