IOCL Scholarship Scheme for Sportspersons (School/ Colleges).
The IOCL has issued Scholarship Program for Sports Persons in 2015-16 academic years. The minimum eligibility criteria for Scholar and Elite Scholar is given below. The amount of money per month is from Rs 9000/ to 14000/ for Elite Sports Students.
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited is Public Sector Oil and Gas company which has wide range of Perto Products ie. Petrol, High Speed Diesel, Indane Gas. IndianOil Aviation, Petrochemicals etc.
Name of Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited also know as IOCL India.
Details Available: Sportsperson (Games) Scholarship Scheme 2015-16.
Late date to Apply: 15th June 2015.
Selection Process: Send filled document & Orgianl Document Verification.
Table of Page Contents
IOCL Scholarship Scheme 2015-16.
|8.||Billiards & Snooker||Individual game||03|
|19.||Table Tennis||Individual game||10|
* No. of vacancies are as on date and may undergo a change.
IOCL Sports Scholarship 2015 Eligibiltiy Criteria.
(a) The minimum Age Limit of candidate: The applicant should be above the age of 14 yrs. & below the age of 19 yrs as on 15th June, 2015.
(Sr. No. 1 to 6 above)
|Representing country at Junior or senior level.||Representing state team at junior or senior level.|
(Sr. No.7 to 20 above)
|National ranking between 1-5 in juniors or sub-juniors or semi-finalist/finalist in National championship.||National ranking between 6-15 in juniors or sub-juniors or semi-finalist/finalist in National championship.|
The duly completed and signed applications should reach, either by post or mail, at following address on or before 15th June, 2015:
SHRI MANDAR PHADKE
INDIANOIL CORPORATION LTD.
G-9, ALI YAVAR JUNG MARG,
Ph : 022-26447214
Email – email@example.com.
OICL Sports Scholarship Prize/ Monthly Stipend awarded
|Category||Stipend in Rs.
|Stipend in Rs.
|Stipend in Rs.
Please note the OICL School/ College Sports Scholarship Conditions:
- As per the first point, the student who selected for Scholarship should not draw any other scholarship from any sports authority.
- There is no obligation on the part of IOC to give employment to the IndianOil Sports Scholars.
- The Original Birth Certificates of shortlisted players shall be verified with originals at IOC’s designated offices on dates that will be informed to the shortlisted players subsequently. The players will be required to visit IOC’s designated offices at their own expenses.
- In case the candidate has passed matriculation/SSC examination, the date of birth given in the matriculation certificate only shall be considered. In case the candidate has not passed his matriculation/SSC examination, school leaving certificate or birth certificate issued by Municipality/Gram Panchayat will only be accepted as documentary evidence in support of date of birth.
- Birth Certificates submitted by the players will be referred by IOC to the issuing authority. If there is no response from the issuing authority within 6 months, the scholarship will be discontinued.