JIPMER Doctor Vacancies 2016: The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has issued notice regarding Senior Resident Doctor Post. The post of SR is a tenure post for three years. At any given point of time, there used to be vacancies in the grade. Hence, in order to fill up as many vacancies as possible to render optimal patient care services,it is proposed to conduct walk-ininterview for every two months. Accordingly, the walk-in-interview on 23 & 25 May 2016.
Advt. No. : Admn-I/SR/1(1)/2015
|9||Obst & Gynaec||9|
|11||P & S.M||2|
JIPMER Recruitment 2016
- Post Name : Senior Resident
- No of Vacancy : 111 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 18750/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6600/-
The Selection of candidate in JIPMER is based on MCQ type question written examination & interview test.
Minimum Criteria for JIPMER Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : A Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute.
- Nationality : India
- Age Limit : 33 years (for postgraduate Qualification) & 35 years (for Post Doctoral degree holder). With usual relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as per rules. (Upper age limit for Persons with Disabilities shall be relaxable by 10 years. 15 years for SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for reservation and age relaxation
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years.4
How to Apply.
Interested candidates may appear for Interview in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents & DD at the time of Interview. The application fees of General/ OBC have to pay Rs. 500/- & Rs. 250/- for SC/ST Candidates through Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Director, JIPMER, Puducherry-06. PWD Candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
- Date of Interview : 22 to 25.05.2016 at 08:30 AM