Check Merit & Result of J&K Constable Bharti 2015 – Jammu & Kashmir 4000 Armed Forces/ Executive Police Constable RESULT Dates Joining Letter.
The Police Recruitment Board (PRB) of Jammu & Kashmir has issued notice regarding Physical Test of Constable. We are providing expected date to Merit Cum final result of PET/ PST for 4000 Constable Post. The Physical Endurance Test (PET) and other prescribed tests in respect of Candidates belonging to Kashmir Province (excluding Distt. Leh and Kargil).
Table of Page Contents
The Merit Cum Result of J&K Police Constable Physical Test/ PET/ PST shall be available at jkpolice.gov.in website. Our website Exam Free Job Alert.com contains Govt Jobs for J&K State 10th/ 12th post.
- Your admission to the PET venue will be subject to production of the Call letter/ admit card. The candidate will be allowed to appear only at the centre, date and time allotted to him/ her. No request for change of the date, time or centre of PET will be entertained under any circumstances.
- You should be present at the PET Venue at least 30 minutes before the reporting time of the Test. Candidate/s reporting late shall not be permitted for PET.
- No repeat/second chance/relaxation in standard for PET will be given under any circumstances. Similarly there will be no adjustment of Venue or Date.
- J & K Police Recruitment Board will not be liable /responsible for any loss/injury/damage, whether direct or consequential, suffered by any candidate during PET. Candidates are advised in their own interest to ensure that they are physically and otherwise fit to undertake the PET and observe due care to avoid injury/damage/loss to either themselves or others during the process of
- There are no regulations for dress/shoes etc. for Candidates are advised to wear dress/shoes etc. which they find most comfortable for the PET.
- Candidates are required to make their own arrangements for Travelling/ Boarding/Lodging/Belongings i.e. Mobile & Bags. USE of Mobile Phone during PET is strictly prohibited. No claim for TA/DA to attend these tests is permissible to any category in any condition.
- The call letter/ admit card is only a permission to appear for the PET. Issue of the admit card is in no way indicative that J&K PRB is otherwise satisfied with details and documents of candidate and does not entitle the candidate to any appointment whatsoever in J&K Police.
- The decision of the J&K PRB or officer nominated on behalf of J&K PRB in regard to any issue concerning PET shall be final and binding.
POLICE EXECUTIVE VACANCIES 2015.
Category-wise break-up of posts
|Band ipora||23||8||4 –||3||1||1||40|
|District||Category-wise break–up of posts|
J&K Police Constable Physical PET/ PST Standards.
The Jammu & Kashmir Armed Forces/ Executive 4000 Post Bharti Physical Test/ PET/ PST is going on. The last date of Physical test is 12th December 2015. Check the minimum height/ weight/ running/ eye sight required.
The candidate should have passed matriculation
examination or equivalent from any Government
(as on January, l’t 2015)
Candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 28 years of age.
(The candidates born before 01-01-1987 and after 01-011997 shall not be eligible).
However, in case of SPOs/ Volunteer Home Guards(VHGs) with a continuous period of engagement of minimum three years and five years respectively, the upper age limit shall be 37 years.
Height = 5′-6″ (minimum)
Chest = 32″ (unexpanded)
|For candidates belonging to Ladakh region and Gorkha community(State subject)|
|Height = 5′-4″ (minimum) Chest = 32″ (unexpanded) 33 1/2″(Expanded)||Height = 5′(minimum)|