EAMCET 2016 JNTU HYDERABAD is conducted under Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad every year for students out of the Class 12 grade seeking to enroll themselves in various Engineering, Agriculture and medical programmes. The expected date of examination is May 8, 2016 as the university conducted APEAMCET 2015 entrance exam in the same of 2015 and the student can apply for appearing in that exam on the expected date of arriving application form, Apr 09, 2016. AP CET 2016 for B.Tech/ MBBS/ Agriculture graduate courses.
About APEAMCET 2016.
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad conducts Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET).This examination is the conduct for giving admission to the eligible candidates into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. EAMCET Exam is allow candidate for admission in Engineering, Medical & Agriculture. The EAMCET 2016 Registration Process will begin from the expected date Apr 09, 2016.EAMCET 2016 Exam will be conducted on the expected date May 8, 2016 from 10 am to 5 pm. This section deals with detailed Information about EAMCET with respect to Engineering.
Table of Page Contents
The Exam gives admission to following courses in the Engineering Discipline
- B.E. / B.Tech.
- B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.)
- B.Tech.(Diary Technology)
- B.Tech. (BioTechnology)
- B.Tech.(Food Science & Technology)
EAMCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria.
Nationality: Candidate must be Indian Nationals or Persons of India Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Resident of: Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy Local/Non-Local status.
- Age: Candidate must be 16-year-old on the date filling application form.
- Candidate should have appeared for Class 12 Examination or Equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh with atleast 45 % marks in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category).
EAMCET 2016 Application Process.
The candidates can apply online only for EAMCET 2016. There is NO offline Process of filling the EAMCET 2016 Application Form.
Online Mode: Candidate have to apply through online by visiting the official website and Print the EAMCET 2016 Application Form.
For visit official website of EAMCET click here.
Candidates can take the print out of the duly filled in EAMCET 2016 Application Form for verify.
We shall update links soon. All the best.