Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) 815 Panchayath Development Officers (PDO) and 809 Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1 in the department of RDPR Vacancies Sept 2016. The Karnataka Examinations Authority invites Online application for the post of 1624 Panchayath Development Officer and Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1 on direct recruitment. Apply Online before 15 October 2016. Download syllabus & scheme of examination for Panchayath Development Officers and Grama Panchayath Secretary written test (paper-i & paper-ii). The Advt. No. : ED/KEA/ADMN/CR-06/2015-16 was issued online. The candidate must possess Graduation degree eligible to apply for KEA PDO & GPS Grade-I Officer at Karnataka Examination Authority.
Table of Page Contents
The complete notice regarding KEA Vacancies of Panchayath Development Officers (PDO) and 809 Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1 is given below
- Name of Post: Panchayath Development Officer
- No of Vacancy : 815 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20000-36300/-
- Name of Post: Grama Panchayath Secretary
- No of Vacancy : 809 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 14550-26700/-
The candidate has to apply for KEA Grama Panchayath Secretary Common Examination will be conducted for both Panchayath Development Officers and Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1 Posts.
- Candidate has to apply only for one district for recruitment and once applied for one district which will become final and no change of district will be allowed at a later date.
- Candidate can appear for Competitive Examination in any district irrespective of the selection of the district for recruitment, but candidate will be considered for the recruitment to the district they have applied.
Eligibility Criteria for KEA Recruitment.
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must hold Graduate Degree form recognized University/Institute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 35 years
- For 2A,2B,3A&3B Category Candidates : 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 Years
HOW TO APPLY.
Application Form Fees.
|Particulars||Fees for one post||For two posts||Non refundable|
|For General Merit and Others||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 750/-|
|For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Category-1.||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 400/-|
|For Differently Abled candidates (Candidates with 40% and above disability and who are having a certificate to that effect from District Surgeon)||No fees|
The candidate has to apply for line through website http://www.kea.kar.nic.in/ from 16.09.2016 to 15.10.2016
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.10.2016
- Last Date to pay the fees in the Computerized e-Post Office : 18.10.2016