Kerala KEAM 2016 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM Official Notice about Kerala Engineering and Medical Entrance Exam 2016 – Download Syllabus & Revised Syllabus for B.Tech/ MBBS. KEAM 2016 OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION shall be soon publish online.
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala Government conducting KEAM 2016, Kerala Engineering and Medical Entrance Examination 2016.The exam is conducted for giving admission into Medical Courses, Agriculture, Veterinary, Fisheries, Engineering & Architecture Course in the state of Kerala for the academic session 2016-2017. It is the major entrance exam in which near about one lakh fifty thousand students shall take part this year. The candidates those are interested to take part in this exam, have to apply online from the official website. The KEAM online application process will be starts in the first week of Jan 2016.
KEAM is also know by Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical is an entrance examination and it is organised to take support in selecting the eligible candidate for admissions to various professional degree courses in the state of Kerala, India. It is conducted by the Office of the Commissioner of Entrance Exams run by the Government of Kerala. Kerala Govt recently launches KEAM Coaching programme PEECS. The KEAM is only entrance test series in India that is conducted by a State Government directly. In all other states, entrance examinations are conducted by a state run university.
Table of Page Contents
COURSES OFFERED THROUGH KEAM.
- B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech (Dairy Science & Technology)
- B.Tech (Food Engineering)
Medical & allied courses
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS)
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
Medical & allied courses
- B.Sc Hons Agriculture
- B.Sc Hons Forestry
- B.V. Sc & AH
Eligibility Criteria for KEAM.
- Nationality: Candidate must be Indian and should be resident of Kerala origin.
- Age: Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31, 2016.
- Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala or equivalent with minimum marks as given in the below given tabular form:
|For Admission to||Aggregate Marks||Individual Subject Marks|
|MBBS/BDS/BSMS||Minimum 50% Marks in Aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology.
SC/ST- Minimum 40%
|50% marks in Biology/Biotechnology|
|BAMS/BHMS||Minimum 50% Aggregate marks in Physics,
Chemistry and Biology.
|50% Marks in Biology|
|B.Sc.(Hons.)Agriculture., B.Sc.(Hons) Forestry, BFSc Fisheries Science||Minimum 50% Aggregate marks in Physics,Chemistry and Biology.||50% Marks in Biology|
|BVSc. & AH||Minimum 50% Aggregate Marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
- Candidates who have passed the B.Sc Degree examination with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany or Biotechnology as Main Subject,are eligible for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and BSMS courses.
HOW TO APPLY.
- The candidate have to go online the official website and have to fill the form.
- After filling application form the candidate have to send the signed printout of the online submitted application along with the necessary certificates and documents on the below address:
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001
The application can be submitted by hand/by registered post/speed post/by hand.