The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has issued recruitment advt for 700 AAO Vacancies in December 2015. The applicant can download online test syllabus/ exam pattern/ eligiblity criteria/ age relaxation for OBC/ SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen. Download Admit Card of LIC AAO 2015-2016. The interview and selection process is also given at Exam Free Job Alert.com website.
Table of Page Contents
ONLINE TEST PATTERN.
Please check the written examination of LIC AAO 2016 exam syllabus & pattern for Assistant Administrative Officers recruitment (700 Post).
The online test shall be conducted at various exam centers. The applicant has to download admit card online from LIC AAO 2016 website. The duration of question papers is of 2 hours. The papers is MCQ (objective type questions).
|Section||Questions||Number of Questions||Marks||Time (Hrs)|
|1||Reasoning Ability Test||30||90||120 Minutes (2 Hours)|
|2||Numerical Ability Test||30||90|
|3||General Knowledge Test, Current Affairs Test||30||60|
|4||Computer Knowledge Test||30||60|
|5||English Language Test with Special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension||40|
Selection Procedure: The candidate are selected in LIC AAO Recruitment on the basis of performance in the on-line test followed by a personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
1. Online Test.
On-line test will be of objective type, multiple choice of two hours duration comprising of the following:
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs
- Computer Knowledge
- English Language with Special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension.
Penalty for Wrong Answers
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (1/4 ) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
- The candidate must pass in each paper separately and also obtain minimum marks in the aggregate of the two papers to qualify for the interview. The minimum marks to be obtained in each paper and in the aggregate shall be decided by LIC of India.
- The marks obtained by the candidate in each paper and in the aggregate shall be arrived at after deduction of the marks for wrong answers.
- Appearing in the online examination or mere pass in the online examination shall not vest any right in a candidate to be called for Personal Interview.
Pre-exam training for OBC/ SC/ST candidates
OBC/ SC/ST candidates who wish to avail the benefit of pre examination training may register their name and other details with the Divisional Office of LIC of India convenient to them. The Divisional Office will inform the registered candidates, the date and venue of the training. Such candidates would have to attend the training at their own cost on the appointed dates and at the venue advised to them. Candidates are required to refer to the website under the tab “Careers” for address of the Divisional Offices of LIC.
- The candidates who successful in the Online test will be called for an Interview. Candidate who does not obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the Interview shall be disqualified for further selection.
- The number of candidates to be called for interview will be about three times the number of vacancies to be filled in subject to availability of successful candidates in the online examination and will be purely as per their ranking in their respective category.
3. Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination
The shortlisted candidates will have to undergo a Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination and if found medically fit, will be offered appointment.
If you are willing to fill online LIC AAO DECEMBER 2015 Recruitment application form. Please read the minimum age/ education/ age relaxation qualification required to fill Life Insurance Corporation (LIC AAO) Post.
The candudate must be Indian Citizen as Nationality.Nationality.
AGE LIMIT/ RELAXATION.
The minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum not more than 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as given below.
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit.
|3.||PWD (Gen)||10 Years|
|4.||PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|5.||PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|6.||ECO/SSCO (GEN)||5 Years|
|7.||ECO/SSCO (SC/ST)||10 Years|
|8.||ECO/SSCO (OBC)||8 Years|
|9.||Confirmed LIC employees||Further Relaxation of 5 Years|
Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is the largest Life Insurance Company in India having 2048 Branches and 109 Divisional Offices. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 700 Posts of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO).