Delhi University Admission 2016 – B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ UG/ PG Certificates List (Orginal & Photostat) @the time of College Reporting & Counselling.
Check the list of certificates & documents required at the time of Counselling & Admission in Delhi University. The Students must have filled online DU admission form 2016-17 academic year for Regular/ Private in B.A/ B.Com/ BBA/ BCA/ BSc/ MA/ MSc/ MCom. After the 1st Admission List.pdf by Delhi University, the students must possess following documents at the time of college reporting.
Table of Page Contents
Delhi University Admission 2016 – Certificate/ Document List
The applicants shall be required to produce following documents in original with two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Class X Board Examination Certificate
- Class X Marks-Sheet
- Class XII Marks-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate (recent)
- SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Candidate) issued by competent authority
- Transfer Certificate from school / college as well as Migration Certificate from Board / University are required from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi
- At least two passport size self attested photographs.
- List of Documents Required for Delhi University Admission 2016 June 10, 2016
- DU Affiliated College List 2016 – Regular/ Private Arts/ Commerce/ Science Seat Matrix June 10, 2016
- DU 1st Admission List 2016 – B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BCA/ B.Lib First Year (Regular/ Non-Regular) June 10, 2016
- Delhi University UG Admission 2016-17 Process/ Merit & Admission List June 10, 2016
- Delhi University 1st Merit cum Admission List 2016(B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com) June 10, 2016
- DU Admission 2016 Reservation (OBC/ SC/ ST/ PH/ Armed Forces) Merit & Seats June 10, 2016
- Delhi College of Arts Admissions 2016 Forms/ Dates/ Eligibility/ Online July 31, 2015
The University will accept self-attested copies of documents / papers provided by the students. It is made clear that if any false attestation / falsified records are detected, the student will be debarred from attending any course in the University / or its Colleges for next five years and in addition, a criminal case under relevant sections of IPC (viz. 470,471,474 etc.) will be instituted against him/her.