SSC CPO-2016 Paper-I Result Declared on 20th July 2016 – Paper-II Syllabus & Pattern Download & Check the Physical Test/ PET/ PST/ Medical of Male & Female Candidates for SSC Delhi Police SI/ ASI/ BSF/ CISF/ CRPF/ SSB etc. The SSC Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2016(Paper-I) was conducted on 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 11th June, 2016, for only those candidates who had appeared in the said examination held on 20.03.2016. A total of 204045 candidates appeared in the said Re-examination.
Check the minimum height/ weight & chest (cms) required for Male/ Female candidate in SSC CPO Recruitment 2016. The SSC CPO 2016 online application is started from 9th Jan 2016 (today). The qualified candidate in Paper-I (Phase-1) are called for the Physical Endurance Test (PET). The SSC Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police/ B.S.F/ S.S.B/ C.I.S.F/ CRPF and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF Forces. The Police Sub-Inspector (Male/ Female) in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Physical Test requirement weight/ height for SC/ ST/ OBC & General Candidates.
Table of Page Contents
- 1 RESULT Declared on 20th July 2016 – Paper-I
- 2 Paper-II Exam Dates.
- 3 SSC CPO 2016 (Male/ Female) PET/ PST/ Medical Test.
RESULT Declared on 20th July 2016 – Paper-I
The candidate can download & Check their roll number in the list of qualified candidates.PDF. The Staff Selection Commission has uploaded RESULT FOR PAPER-I Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination,2016-Result of Paper-I(Male/ Female). Download Cut-Off Marks List/ check the passing marks for OBC/ SC/ ST/ General candidate Delhi Police ASI/ SI/ BSF/ CISF/ CRPF etc.
Paper-II Exam Dates.
As per the latest notice, the Paper-II CPO Exam 2016 shall be conducted in the month of November/ December 2016. You must download admit card/ hall ticket to check examination centers. The Physical Test/ Medical test shall be held in the month August 2016.
SSC CPO 2016 (Male/ Female) PET/ PST/ Medical Test.
Phsical Test Requirement.
|ELIGIBILITY TESTS (For all posts)
Physical Efficiency(Endurance) Test(PET) ( For all posts)
For male candidates only
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chances
- 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
- High Jump : 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances.
- There shall be no minimum requirement of chest measurement for Female candidates.
- Relaxation in height and chest (as the case may be) as mentioned above will be permissible only on production of certificate in the proforma as prescribed in Annexure VIII from the competent authorities of the District where they ordinarily reside.
- “The relaxation in physical standards (height/chest) once granted at the time of initial appointment in Delhi Police will hold good till the individual concerned remains in Delhi Police.”
- Those candidates who are declared not qualified in Physical Standards, i.e height and chest, may prefer an appeal, if they so desire, to the appellate authority present on the PET ground. The decision of the appellate authority will be final and no further appeal or representation in this regard will be entertained.
Medical standard (For all posts)
Eye sight: The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision.
They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
NOTE: Physical Endurance Test Will NOT CARRY ANY MARKS BUT WILL BE OF QUALIFYING/ELIMINATION NATURE.
NOTE:I Ex-Servicemen applying for the posts in CAPFs are not required to undergo PET. The Ex-Servicemen candidates for the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police have also been exempted from PET. However, all Ex-Servicemen are required to pass the written test and fulfill the physical standards prescribed for direct recruits for recruitment of Sub Inspector/ Assistant Sub-Inspector, as the case may be. They should also pass the medical standards prescribed for direct recruits.
NOTE:II The candidature of female candidates who are pregnant at the time of Physical Endurance Test will be rejected as they cannot undergo PET. No appeal/representation will be entertained against such rejection.
Note: III Medical Examination All the candidates who qualify in the PET will be medically examined by the Medical Officer of the CAPFs or any other Medical Officer or Assistant Surgeon belonging to Grade I of any Central/State Govt. Hospital or Dispensary. Candidates, who are found to be unfit, will be informed of the position and they can make an appeal before Review Medical Board within the prescribed time limit of 15 days. Decision of Re-Medical Board / Review Medical Board will be final and no appeal / representation against the decision of the Re-Medical Board / Review Medical Board will be entertained.
Finally selected candidates for the posts of Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector would, as part of training curriculum, have to pass seven obstacle events as mentioned below, failing which they may not be retained in the Force:
Jumping over the Vertical Board;
Holding the rope on jumping from the Board
|iv)||Jumping on the Horizontal Board;|