MDSU Ajmer PTET 2016 Admit Card
Table of Page Contents
- 1 Rajasthan B.Ed 2016 New Pattern.
- 2 PTET 2016 Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
- 3 Download PTET 2016 Permission Letter Online?
- 4 PTET 2016 Important Dates:
Rajasthan B.Ed 2016 New Pattern.
From this year, the Bachelor of Education also known as B.Ed shall be of 2 years courses. All the current colleges has been intimated through official orders.
- Name of Organization: Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer.
- Name of Entrance Examination: Rajasthan Pre-Teacher Eligibility/ Entrance Test(PTET 2016).
- Details Available: Download MDSU PTET Admit Card 2016/ Exam Centre & Exam Pattern.
PTET 2016 Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
As per the latest notification from MDS University Ajmer regarding PTET 2016 New Syllabus with Scheme of Examination. Total there shall be four section, each containing 50 questions. Total paper carry 200 marks and the duration of exam is 2 hours.
MDSU PTET 2016 Subject Wise/ Section Pattern:
|Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Section-A: General Awareness||50||50|
|Section-B: Teaching Aptitude||50||50|
|Section-C: Mental Ability||50||50|
|Section-D: Language Proficiency (Hindi/English)||50||50|
Section-A: General Awareness (50 Questions):
- Environmental Awareness
- Indian History and Culture
- Natural Resources of India
- About Famous Indian Personalities
- Related National and International Current Affairs
- About Rajasthan Culture and Geography etc
Section-B: Mental Ability (50 Questions):
- Decision Making
- Drawing Inferences
- Creative Thinking etc
Section-C: Teaching Aptitude (50 Questions):
- Interpersonal Relations
- Social Maturity
- Leadership Qualities
- Professional Communication
- Social Behavior etc
Section-D: Language Proficiency (50 Questions):
- Comprehension Passages
- Error Correctness
- Sentence Correction etc.
Download PTET 2016 Permission Letter Online?
Follow the simple steps.
- Step1: Go to the official website (Check direct link of website below).
- Step2: Navigate to the top menu of Raj PTET 2016 website.
- Step3: Click Download Admit Card.
- Step4: Enter Token no. or registration number with Date of birth or Phone Number.
- Step5: Download Provisional e-Admit Card.
Note: We also advise you to keep your admit card safe in emails or computer for future use.
Help Line No. : 7728833542
PTET-2016 Office Phone No: 0145-2787083, 2787084(Fax)
Email ID: email@example.com.
PTET 2016 Important Dates:
- Starting for depositing fees through eMitra/CSC Kiosks :26th March 2016.
- Start of Online Application Form: 26th March 2016.
- End date of depositing Fee :16th April 2016.
- End Date for Online Application Form 18th April 2016.
- PTET Entrance Test Date : 17-05-2016 Sunday 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM.