FILL ONLINE ADMISSION FORM for MAHARSHI DAYANAND UNIVERSITY ROHTAK in UG & PG Courses – MDU ROHTAK B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Com/M.Tech/ M.Pharma @www.mdurohtak.ac.in website. – ADMIT CARD JULY 2016-2017 SESSION DOWNLOAD.
The Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak has issued official notice regarding admission in undergraduate & postgraduate courses for 2016-17 academic session. Fill online MD University Rohtak B.A/ B.Sc./ B.Com/ MTech/ M.Com/ M.Sc/ DIPLOMA at http://erp.mduonline.net website. For M.Tech admission last date is 7th July 2016. The brochure is available online/ offline mode after paying Rs. 100/- INR. The counselling and admission 1st/ 2nd List shall be available at official website. The notice regarding counselling vacant seat shall remain vacant, but no relaxation shall be given to such candidate who doesn’t appear at fixed dates.
ALERT NOTICE: DOWNLOAD MDU ROHTAK JULY 2016 SESSION ONLINE.
Table of Page Contents
IMPORTANT DATES Updated on 9th June 2016
Check out the critical important date for Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak Admission 2015-16 in Certificate/Diploma/Professional and other U.G. Courses being run in the affiliated Colleges/ Institutes for the session 2015-16:
- MDU Rohtak M.A/ M.Sc/ M.com Admission (Last Date to fill online Form): 21st June 2016.
- M.Pharma Admission 2016 (Last date to apply): 30th June 2016.
- M.Tech Courses Admission 2016 (Last date to fill online MDU Rohtak) 7th July 2016.
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) and M.Ed. (Special Education): 31st August 2016.
- Master of Philosophy: 31st August 2016.
Last date to apply for UG/ DIPLOMA/ CERTIFICATE Courses 1st July 2015upto 4.00 p.m. Correction in Admission Form of MDU Rohtak: 04.07.15 (Saturday). Display of 1st Merit List : 06.07.15 (Monday). Display of 2nd Merit List :09.07.15 (Thursday). Display of 3rd Merit List :13.07.15 (Monday). Commencement of teaching :16.07.15 (Thursday).
HOW TO FILL MDU ROHTAK ADMISSION 2015 FORM.
The candidate must have scanned passport photo, signature/ mobile number & email id (mandatory). The size of photos is given below.
- Size of the photo image must be less than 50 KB
- Size of the signature image must be less than 30 KB
- Size of Thumb Impression must be less than 50 KB.
The applicant must read information from: http://mdurohtak.ac.in/info/information_brochure.html.
- Maximum four courses can be selected per admission.
- Fill all Qualification Details which you have completed past till date in the first Registration Process.
- Download Challan/ and edit your Personal, Address, Educational Details, Employment Details, Photo and Signature.
- Further no change can be made with application form after payment.
RESERVATION OF SEATS/ PERCENTAGE.
If you are willing to get admission in Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak for 2015-16 academic session in UG/ PG (Arts/ Science/ Commerce) and Diploma/ PG Diploma/ Certificate courses. Check out the OBC/ SC/ ST/ General/ Rajasthan/ Haryana state MDU Rohtak affiliated college seats & weightage.
|(a) All India Category seats (including Haryana State) (AIO)||15% of the sanctioned intake|
|(b) State Quota||85% of the sanctioned intake|
|(b-1) Haryana Open General Category (HOGC)||30% of the State Quota i.e. 25.5% of total intake|
|(b-2) Reserved Categories of Haryana||70% of State Quota i.e. 59.5% of total intake|
|Scheduled Caste of Haryana (SC)||20% of State Quota (17% of total intake)|
|Backwards Classes of Haryana (A) (BCA)||16% of State Quota (13.6% of total intake)|
|Backwards Classes of Haryana (B) (BCB)||11% of State Quota (9.35% of total intake)|
|Special Backward Classes of Haryana (SBC)||10% of State Quota (8.5% of total intake)|
|Economically Backward Person in the General Caste Category of Haryana (EBP)||10% of State Quota (8.5% of total intake)|
|Physically handicapped of Haryana (PH)||3% of State Quota (2.55% of total intake)|
MDU ROHTAK 2015-16 ADMISSION COURSES LIST.
- Mater in Arts (M.A).: Education, English, Hindi, Journalism & Mass Communication, Sanskrit, Defence & Strategic Studies, Economics, Geography, History, Political Science, Psychology, Applied Psychology, Public Administration, Sociology, Fine Arts, Music (Vocal & Instrumental) Sangeet Shiromani Diploma in Harmonium and Sangeet Shiromani Diploma in Table, P.G.Diploma in Yoga Science and P.G.Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS.
- Mater in Science (M.Sc.): Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Agricultural Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Medical Biotechnology, Botany, Environmental Science, Environmental Biotechnology, Food Technology, Genetics, Forensic Science, Microbiology, Microbial Biotechnology, Zoology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematical Statistics, Mathematics and Mathematics with Computer Science.
- M.Com, M.P.Ed.(including affiliated Colleges), B.P.Ed., LL.B (Hons.) 3-year (Morning/Evening), LL.B (Hons.)5 year, LL.M (Morning/Evening), MBA (Business Economics), MBA (Hans.), MBA(Gen.). MBA-5 Year, BUM, BHM & CT„
- B.Pharmacy. M .Lib. & Information Science. MFA-6 Year. MA (Hons.) 5-Year in English, Economics, Public Administration, M.Sc. (Hons.) 5-Year Mathematics, M.Com (Hons.) 5-Year, – Master of Hotel Management Catering Technology-5 Year, PG Diploma in Translation (English-Hindi), Certificate Courses in bioinformatics, Pharmaco-Informatics, Phylo-Genomics and P.G.Diploma in Bioinformatics.
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, Software Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engg. (Manufacturing & Automation), Biotechnology, Mechanical Engineering, (M.Tech Computer Science in the Department of Computer Science & Applications Department).
- M.Pharma in Industrial Pharmacy, Pharmaceutics(Drug Regulatory Affairs), Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology, 2-Year Master in Tourism & Travel Management and 2-Year Master in Hotel
- Management & Catering Technology, Diploma in French Certificate Course in French, Spanish and Chinese and B.Pharmacy LEET} Last date for online registration : 30.06.2015
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) (Centralized Admissions including Affiliated Colleges)
- Master of Philosophy in Mathematics, Commerce, History, Public Administration, Psychology, Hindi, Sociology, Education, Journalism & Mass Communication, English, Geography, Statistics, Physical Education, Political Science, Sanskrit, Economics, Defence & Strategic Studies, Music(Vocal & Instrumental), P.G. Diploma in Guidance & Counselling, P.G.Diploma in Human Resource Competencies and P.G.Diploma in School Psychology.
- LL.B (Hons) 5-Year, LL.B (Hans.) 3-Year, LL.M, MBA (Gen).
CONTACT & ADDRESS.
Admission/Online Registration Enquiry Nos. (from 9-00 a.m. to 5-00 p.m. on all working days)
For admission 01262-393560 (Academic Branch, University Secretariat) – (For general information about Admissions)
General Enquiry (general Information about University, forms sale, posts etc.): 01262- 393361
Admission Enquiry, Academic Branch (General Information about admission): 01262-393580
University Computer Centre: (Online Registration/Technical Support) : 01262-393325,393326,393596 email@example.com.
For Online Registration:01262-3933251/ 393326/ 393596.