Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) Recruitment Notification at MRB Tamil Nadu Oct 2016.
The Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu issued notification Advt No. : 11/MRB/2016 for 414 Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) on temporary basis recruitment. The Ex-Servicemen/ OBC/ ST/ SC Age Limit for MRB Assistant Surgeon Jobs is also given below. Post Vacancy are ANAESTHESIOLOGY, ANATOMY, BIOCHEMISTRY, BLOOD TRANSFUSION, DERMATOLOGY, FORENSIC MEDICINE, GENERAL MEDICINE, GENERAL SURGERY, MICROBIOLOGY, NUCLEAR MEDICINE, OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY, OPHTHALMOLOGY, ORTHOPAEDICS, PAEDIATRICS, PATHOLOGY, PHARMACOLOGY, PHYSICAL AND REHAB. MEDICINE, PHYSIOLOGY, PSYCHIATRY, RADIO DIAGNOSIS, RADIO THERAPY, SOCIAL PREVENTIVE MEDICINE / COMMUNITY MEDICINE, TB & CHEST DISEASE, CARDIOLOGY, GASTRO ENTEROLOGY, MEDICAL ONCOLOGY, NEPHROLOGY, NEUROLOGY, CARDIO THORACIC SURGERY, NEURO SURGERY, PAEDIATRIC SURGERY, PLASTIC SURGERY, UROLOGY, VASCULAR SURGERY. Check FreeJobAlert Website for Admit Card/ Walk-in Center & Dates.
Table of Page Contents
- 1 MRB TN Recruitment – Assistant Surgeon
- 2 Eligibility Criteria Assistant Surgeon MRB TN
- 2.1 Educational Qualification
- 2.2 Age Limit & Relaxation
- 2.3 414 Assistant Surgeon Jobs Medical Service Recruitment Tamil Nadu
- 2.4 Air India 74 Post Vacancies SMS OFFICER/ CONSULTANT/ EMS IT OFFICER etc
- 2.5 317 PA/ Computer Operator/ Typist Vacancies in High Court of Madras TNPSC
- 2.6 NIT Trichy Data Entry Operator Vacancy 2016
- 3 Selection Process
- 4 HOW to Apply
MRB TN Recruitment – Assistant Surgeon
- Name of Organization : Medical Service Recruitment Board
- Total Number of Vacancies: 414
- Name of Posts: Assistant Surgeon (Speciality)
- Job Type : Government Jobs
- Education Qualification Required:- MBBS Degree with PG Diploma / PG Degree /Super Speciality Degree / DNBin the concerned Speciality.
- Application Form : Online Application Form
- Start of Application Form: 20th Oct 2015 (Mid Night)
- Last date to Recieve Application: 9th November 2016 (Online) and 11th Nov Offline Mode
- Selection Process: walk-in selection will be based on the marks scored (in percentage up to two decimal) by the candidate in PG Degree / Super speciality / DNB / PG Diploma (as the case may be) in concerned Speciality / Super speciality
- Age Limit & Relaxation: For SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DNC : 18 to 57 years and for Differently Abled Person belonging to OC : 18 to 35 years
- Official website: http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/
|Sl.No||Name of the Speciality||Post Code||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Surgeon (Speciality)||TOTAL|
|11.||OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY||011||138|
|17.||PHYSICAL AND REHAB. MEDICINE||017||4|
|22.||SOCIAL PREVENTIVE MEDICINE / COMMUNITY MEDICINE||022||22|
|23.||TB & CHEST DISEASE||023||14|
|29.||CARDIO THORACIC SURGERY||029||0|
Eligibility Criteria Assistant Surgeon MRB TN
- MBBS Degree with PG Diploma / PG Degree / Super Speciality Degree / DNBin the concerned Speciality.
- Must be a registered practitioner within the meaning of the Madras Medical Registration Act, 1914.
- Must have served as House Surgeon (CRRI) for a period of not less than twelve months.
- Candidate should have registered his/her name in the Tamil Nadu Medical Council on or before the date of this notification.
- If a candidate claims that the educational qualification possessed by him / her is equivalent though not the same as those prescribed for the appointment, the onus of proof rests with the candidate.
- Candidate on the date of the Board’s Notification for the post should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil. Candidates who do not possess an adequate knowledge in Tamil may also apply. If selected, they should pass the Second Class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil within a period of two years from the date of their appointment, failing which they will be discharged from service.
Age Limit & Relaxation
The candidate applying for Assistant Surgeon age as on 01.07.2016 is For SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DNC : 18 to 57 years and For Differently Abled Person belonging to OC : 18 to 35 years
walk-in selection will be based on the marks scored (in percentage up to two decimal) by the candidate in PG Degree / Super speciality / DNB / PG Diploma (as the case may be) in concerned Speciality / Super speciality. The Candidates in a speciality will be preferred in the following order: (i) Post Graduate- Degree, (ii) DNB, (iii) Post Graduate – Diploma. in a speciality. A Post Graduate Diploma holder will be considered for selection only if suitable Post Graduate Degree holder or DNB holder is not available.
HOW to Apply
Interested Candidates for Assistant Surgeon Jobs Medical Service Recruitment TN can apply through online or offline mode of application. The online form is avaialble at website http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in from 202th Oct 2016 to 9th Nov 2016. The offline mode of submission is till 11th Nov 2016. The application form fees for SC/SCA/ST/DAP (PH) have to pay Rs. 375/-and Rs. 750/- for all other candidates through debit/credit card or net banking or Mobile Wallet in branches of Indian Bank to make the payment.