Jawahar Navodaya School (JNV) issued recruitment advertisement for TGT (Biology/ English/ Hindi/ Science/ Maths/ Social Science etc), PGT Teacher (Biology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Computer IP/ Economics/ Geography/ Hindi/ History etc), Principal, PTI/ PET, Art, Music, Librarian non-teaching vacancies 2016. The candidate must fill online application at www.mecbsegov.in website after 10th September 2016 and last date to register for Navodaya Vidyalaya Teaching & Non-Teaching Post is 9th October 2016. This is very good opportunity for B.Ed/ Master/ Graduate candidate. The Free Job Alert.com & Sarkari Results.com website also upload Syllabus/ Admit Card of written test/ books & guide to prepare for Navodaya School Teacher Recruitment Exam 2016. You can comment your queries below.
Table of Page Contents
- 1 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment Sept 2016.
- 2 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Selection Process @Navodaya Vidyalaya.
- 4 AGE LIMIT & Relaxation
- 5 HOW TO APPLY ONLINE for Navodaya School Jobs.
Below are the 40 Post vacancies for Principals Post at Jawahar Navodaya School. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas are co-educational, fully residential schools up to Senior Secondary level and are located mainly in rural areas. At present 591 JNVs are functioning all over the country. Jawahar Navodaya School being fully residential institutions, the teachers are required to stay in the Vidyalaya campus for which rent free accommodations as available will be provided. In addition to normal teaching duties, the teachers are required to perform additional responsibilities attached with residential system of schooling like House Mastership, remedial and supervisory studies, organization of co-curricular activities, escorting of students on migration and looking after students’ welfare in general. During the period of probation of the incumbent performance in all these areas is also assessed, in addition to the teaching ability to determine suitability for the job.
Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs)
TGT (Third Language Teachers)
1. PGT Teacher Eligibility Criteria (Education & Degree)
The candidate looking for PGT Teacher must carry below minimum qualification.
- Two Year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects.
|(ii)||PGT(Physics)||Physics/Applied Physics/Electronics Physics/ Nuclear Physics|
|(v)||PGT(Economics)||Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics|
|(viii)||PGT(Commerce)||Commerce with Accounting/Cost Accounting/ Financial Accounting as a major subject of study. Holders of Degree of M.Com. in Applied/Business Economics shall not be eligible.|
|(x)||PGT (Biology)||Botany / Zoology / Life Sciences / Bio Sciences / Genetics / Micro-Biology / Bio Technology / Molecular Biology / Plant Physiology provided that applicant had studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level.|
- B.Ed. or equivalent qualification from a recognized University for all the above PGT posts except Information & Technology.
- Proficiency in Teaching in Hindi and English languages.
2. TGT Teacher Eligibility Criteria
- Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate. OR A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with 50% marks or above in aggregate as well as in the concerned subject comprising the combination as under:
|(i)||TGT(English)||English as an Elective Subject at Degree Level|
|(ii)||TGT(Maths)||Maths, Physics and Chemistry|
|(iii)||TGT(Science)||Botany, Zoology and Chemistry|
|(iv)||TGT (Hindi)||Hindi as an Elective Subject at Degree level|
|(v)||TGT (Social Studies)||History with Geography / Economics / Political Science OR Geography with History / Economics / Political Science|
- B.Ed. or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Competence to teach through English and Hindi/concerned Regional language as the case may be.
- Should pass Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE. DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience of working in a residential school.
- Knowledge of Computer application.
Note: Candidates applying for the post of TGT (Mathematics), TGT (Science) and TGT (Social Studies) should ensure before applying that they fulfill the following criteria for being eligible for consideration for appointment to these posts.
- The candidate should have studied Maths, Physics and Chemistry during all three years of graduation.
- In case of such Universities which provide for only two subjects out of the three as mentioned above, in the final year of graduation, the candidate should have studied Maths and Physics in the final year of examination and all the three subjects, viz, Maths, Physics and Chemistry in the first and second years of graduation.
- Candidates who have passed B.Sc. degree with Honours in Maths subject would be considered eligible only if they have studied Physics and Chemistry in first and second year of the course. Candidates with B.Sc.(Hons.) in Physics or Chemistry are not eligible for the post of TGT(Maths).
- Candidate should also have secured 50% marks in aggregate individually in these subjects during all the years of study.
- Candidate should have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in the graduation degree also.
- The candidate should have studied Botany, Zoology and Chemistry during all the three years of study in graduation.
- In case of such Universities which provide for only two subjects in the final year of graduation, the candidates should have studied any of the two subjects out of Botany, Zoology and Chemistry in the final year of examination and all the three subjects, viz. Botany, Zoology and Chemistry in the first and second years of graduation.
- In case of Honours Degree in any of the above mentioned three subjects, the candidate must have studied other two subjects in the first and second year of the course.
- Candidate should also have secured 50% marks in aggregate individually in all of these subjects during all the years of study.
- Candidate should have secured 50% marks in aggregate in the graduation degree also.
TGT (Social Studies):
- The candidate should have studied any of the two subjects out of the following subjects at graduation level :
- History with Geography / Economics / Political Science OR
- Geography with History / Economics / Political Science
- History / Geography as above, should have been studied for all three years in the Graduation.
- In case of Honours Degree in History the candidate should have studied Geography / Economics / Political Science in 1st and 2nd Similarly in case of Honours degree in Geography, the candidate should have studied History / Economics / Political Science in 1st and 2nd year. Candidates with B.A. (Honours) in Economics or Political Science are not eligible for the post of TGT (Social Studies).
- Candidate should have secured 50% marks in aggregate individually in the subjects during all the three years of study.
- Candidate should have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Graduation Degree also.
The candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview. The candidate must download scheme of exam & syllabus so that you score good marks in written test. The cut-off marks for Navodaya School is based on total vacancies.
AGE LIMIT & Relaxation
- For Assistant Commissioner : 45 years
- For Principal : 35 to 45 years
- For Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) : 40 years
- For All Others Posts : 35 years
Age Relaxation :
- For Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe : 05 years
- For Other Backward Classes : 03 years
- For Women (All Category) except for the post of Assistant Commissioner and Principals : 10 years
- For Persons with disabilities (including women) : 10 years
All the interested candidate can visit official website of Navodaya School www.nvshq.org or www.mecbsegov.in from 10.09.2016 to 09.10.2016. If you have any error or questions regarding Navodaya School. Please contact Support or Helpline. The candidate has to submit the application form fees of Rs 1500/- for Assistant Commissioner & Principal and Rs.100/- for All Others Posts through the prescribed link at online application or Challan. No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH categories and Women candidates.