The India Army NCC SPL (Men/ Women) Vacancies 2016: The NCC Certificate SPECIAL ENTRY SCHEME 40TH COURSE- OCT 2016 SSC (NT) FOR MEN (Married or Married) & WOMEN (Unmarried) (INCLUDING WARDS OF BATTLE CASUALTIES OF ARMY PERSONNEL) can fill online NCC Special Entry Scheme to get Officers Rank jobs in Indian Army. The last date to fill online application is 20th January 2016.
Table of Page Contents
Army NCC SPL Recruitment Bharti 2016.
The Indian Army has issued notification for NCC Certificate Holders as an Officers (SSC) in Army. The selected candidate has to join in Indian army 40th NCC SPL Batch oct 2016.
- NCC Men – 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel only).
- NCC Women – 04 (10% vacancies of Women are reserved for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
Name of the Organization: Indian Army Recruitment Board.
Name of the Post: NCC Special Entry Scheme (Male/ Female) – SSC Officers.
Total Number of Vacancies: 49 Post
Mode of application form: Offline application form available at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
Age Limit: For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years (born not earlier than 02 Jul 91 and not later than 01 Jul 97)
Educational Qualification: Degree.
Start of online application date: 1st January 2016
End of online registration: 20th January 2016.
Application Form Fees: NIL.
Selection Process is based on NCC CERTIFICATE/ PHYSICAL TEST/ MEDICAL TEST & SSB.
Salary & Monthly Payment of Army Officers.
|Captain||PB-3/15600-39100||6100||6000||On completion of 2 years|
|Major||PB-3/15600-39100||6600||6000||On completion of 6 years|
|Lt Colonel||PB-4/37400-67000||8000||6000||On completion of 13 years|
|Colonel||PB-4/37400-67000||8700||6000||On selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service conditions.|
|Lt General/HAG Scale||67000-(annual increment @ 3%) – 79000||Nil||Nil|
HAG + Scale*
*Admissible to 1/3rd of total strength of Lt General
|75500-(annual increment @ 3%) – 80000||Nil||Nil|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lt Gen (NFSG)||80000 (Fixed)||Nil||Nil|
Minimum Qualification Required.
Educational Qualification and other Criteria.
- For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders.
Educational Qualification: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks if selected in interview failing which their candidature will be cancelled. The candidates studying in the final year of graduation should complete their examinations related to the degree, like, written, practicals, viva- voce, projects backlogs etc prior to 01 Oct 2016. They should be able to produce the degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA, Chennai. Such candidates will be inducted for training at OTA, Chennai on additional bond basis for recovery of the cost of training as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay and allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
The Candidate must attach self attested photocopies of the certificate of 10th class for proof of age & mark sheet, 12th class Certificate & Mark sheet, Degree with all years/semesters marks sheets and NCC ‘C’ Certificate. Candidates must also attach certificate with their applications regarding CGPA converted to aggregate percentage of marks as per university rules from their institutes.
- Service in NCC: Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC.
- Grading: Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
- For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel.
- Educational Qualification. Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
- NCC ‘C’ certificate not required.
- Applicants under category of Wards of Battle Casualties to send their applications direct to Dte Gen of Recruiting/ Rtg-A, NCC Entry, West Block-III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066.
- Eligibility for wards of battle casualties and also documents to be attached alongwith the application form are as under:-
The vacancies under wards of battle casualties are available to wards (sons and daughters including legally adopted) of battle casualties specified as:-
- Killed in action.
- Died of wound or injuries (Other than self-inflicted)
- Wounded or Injured (Other than self-inflicted).
- Relation Certificate issued by Respective Regimental Records / MP Dte.
- Last Date of Receipt of Application in Rtg Dte for Wards of battle causalities is 08 Feb 2016.
A candidate must either be: (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopis and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary ground from NDA, IMA, OTA or any other Service Training Academy are NOT eligible to apply.
- Age Limit. For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years (born not earlier than 02 Jul 91 and not later than 01 Jul 97).
Note :- The date of birth accepted by this office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
What is the Selection Process?
- The online application are sent to the NCC Certificate Headquarters for verification.
- Thorough screening/Shortlisting of applications based on qualifications of the candidates will be carried out by the NCC Directorates and HQ DG NCC.
- Candidates not in receipt of call letter from any of the Selection Centres for SSB interview should presume that either their applications have been received after due date or have been found ineligible or rejected during short- listing. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Candidates after shortlisting will be detailed for SSB interview by Directorate General of Recruiting.The decision of Headquarter DG NCC and Dte Gen Rtg in Army HQ, in the matter of Shortlisting and forwarding of applications to SSBs will be final.
- SSB STAGE-I & STAGE-II Group Tests, Psychological Tests and Interview which will extend for a duration of 4 days (excluding stage -I day).
- The merit list of the recommended candidates will be displayed at the reception of Directorate General Recruiting and Directorate General Recruiting website i.e. www.ioinindianarmy.nic.in.
Male/ Female Physical (Height/ Weight/ Running) Required.
Please check the Physical requirement in NCC Special Entry Scheme 2016.
- Height and Weight. The minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms with corelated weight and for women candidate is 152 cms and 42 Kg. In case of candidates belonging to the North East and Hilly Areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis, the height is relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduced height. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep the minimum acceptable height is reduced by 2 cms.
- Visual Standards: For male candidate distance Vision (Corrected) better eye 6/6 and worse eye 6/18. Myopia should not be more than 3.5D and hypermetropia not more than 3.5D including Astigmatism. For women candidates the minimum acceptable visual acuity are Distant Vision(corrected) better eye 6/6, worse 6/18, Myopia of not more than minus 5.5 including Astigmatism. Internal examination of the eye will be done by means of ophthalmoscope to rule out any disease of the eye. A candidate must have good binocular vision. The colour vision standard will be CP- III. A candidate should be able to recognize red and green colours. Candidates who have undergone or have the evidence of having undergone Radial Keratotomy to improve the visual acuity will be permanently rejected. In order to detect PRK/LASIK all the candidates at SMB will be subjected to the measurement of Axial length by A-Scan biometer. Candidates aged 20 years or above who have undergone Laser Surgery for correction of refractive error will be considered for commission in Army If they fulfill following criteria :-
- Uncomplicated stable LASIK/Excimer (PRK) laser procedure done for. Myopia or Hypermetropia, with stable refraction for a period of six months after the procedure.
- A healthy retina.
- Corrected vision should be 6/6 in better eye and 6/9 in worse eye, with maximum residual refraction of : ± 1.50 in any meridian for myopia or hypermetropia.
- Axial length within permissible limits.
- Tattoo Policy. For details on the Tattoo policy, please visit our website ‘www.ioinindianarmy.nic.in’
Physical Fitness Standards at OTA. Prospective candidates are advised to exercise and keep themselves physically fit, in order to avoid any injury due to the rigorous physical training at Officers Training Academy. In order to be able to adjust to the regime there, candidates are advised to achieve following standard before joining the OTA, if finally selected:-
- Running 2.4 km in 15 minutes, (b) Push Ups-13 Nos. (c) Sit Ups-25 Nos. (d) Chin Ups 6 Nos. (e) Rope Climbing 3-4 Meters.
HOW TO FILL FORM & APPLICATION FEES.
- Apply on plain paper as per the format available at Official website of Rtg Dte joinindianarmy.nic.in (Downloads).
- Applications should be forwarded to the nearest OC, NCC Unit from where NCC ‘C’ certificate has been issued.
- Applications of Candidates serving in the Armed Forces duly counter-signed by Commanding Officer should be sent to the OC, NCC Unit from where NCC’ ‘C’ certificate has been issued.
- All NCC Units will forward the applications to DDG, NCC of the concerned State.
- DDG, NCC States will process all applications and forward them to Dte Gen NCC. Dte Gen NCC will check correctness of following documents prior to forwarding them to Dte Gen of Rtg (Rtg A): –
- Date of birth from class X Certificate.
- 12th class certificate and mark sheet.
- Degree/Provisional degree is from a University recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Marks sheets of all years/semesters and ensure that candidate has minimum 50% marks in the aggregate, and in case of final year students, 50% marks in aggregate for two/three years of three/four years course respectively.
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate with minimum ‘B’ Grading.
- Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg ‘A’), Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence(Army), reserves the right to shortlist applications on the basis of grade obtained by the candidates in NCC ‘C’ certificate examination/percentage of marks in degree examinations.
Army NCC SPL 2016 Application Form Imp Dates.
|(a)||At NCC Bn||-20 Jan 2016|
|(b)||At NCC Gp HQ||-05 Feb 2016|
|(c)||At DG NCC||-20 Feb 2016.|
|(d)||At Rtg Dte from Dte Gen NCC||-05 Mar 2016.|